“Please let me come again”

Review of Baan Hinta

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Caramello...
Queensland
“Please let me come again”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

This was the best holiday experience I have had in recent years.There were 6 adults and one toddler in our family group. The eldest traveller was my mother 88yrs and the youngest our grandaughter 18 months. There were five beautiful and extremely private suites although we only needed four.

The architectural design is amazing with the villa designed around massive boulders which were a feature in every room.

We were welcomed by a team of 5 led by the Manager Jee, and included our own Thai Chef who cooked the most amazing food. Just loved the Tom Yum Soup, Thai Banquet and lovely fresh barbecued fish. The food was so good we only dined out two or three times. We also took advantage of having a cooking lesson with the Chef and I can re-live the night we had his Tom Yum Soup, fresh spring rolls and other yummies at home.

There are just too many accolades one can give to this magnificent property and their superior team. Another Villa by the same owner is to come on line next door in 2013, but I think Baan Hinta will always be my favourite.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendliness and efficiency of the staff
Liked least: nothing at all, highly recommended
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing