Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews meditation retreat rent a scooter one night island bungalow baht
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed in Ananas hostel 4 nights and have been pleasant and very relaxed! Previously I booked only for one night but when I have seen how Tony and his staff are kind and how the hostel was clean, I decided to stay there more. The hostel is sorrounded by nature and close to the beach, perfect for travelers who want to enjoy the real nature of Koh Samui! Thank you so much Tony! See you soon!

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Hey folks, it was my first stay at Koh Samui with my girlfriend. The hostel is very clean and staff very very friendly.breakfast was okay and restaurant food cheap and yummy!the bungalow room No.103 was air-conditioned and had a little "kitchen"(fridge,mikrowave,sink and some plates,cups and so on). The hostel has a little outdoor pool in its backyard. The hostel is a quite place. You can hired a scooter, and yes it a little bit more expensive than other rental companies -> but here you can be sure no bad experience after return your scooter.bring back your scooter fueled, everything will be fine. Tony is a handsome young man, who help you however he can. We enjoyed our stay ! See ya soon ! Your friends Lars and Talea

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Like an oasis in the desert, When you come with all the necessary things such as washing machines, irons, swimming pool and nature. Getting there is easy, you just go on Google Maps. You can arrive at the hostel easily.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Since I am travelling for a long time I wanted to go to a quiet place to relax a little bit. What an amazing choice did I make! The hostel is very clean and has a big pool to refresh yourself. The owner Tony is amazing. He will do anything to make your stay as perfect as possible. I can say this is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. When you get in it feels directly like coming home!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Ananas hostel for 1 night. It's pretty far from where the ferry stops, about 45minutes, and they charged me about 600baht for it.. The hostel is located in the jungle, about 20minutes walking from the nearest shop. The hostess was superfriendly when I arrived and cooked me dinner. I was there during low season and there was only 1 other person staying there. The showers are very small. The outside area is very nice with a pool, everything surrounded by the jungle trees. Breakfast is very limited and consists only of toast and jam. Cheap and quiet stay if you want to escape the party noises on the other side of the island!

Date of stay: June 2016