The Old Vicarage Hotel
US$53
Travelodge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
US$82
Village Hotel Leeds South(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$76
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$76
PremierInn.com
US$64
US$59
Priceline
US$72
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$83
US$101
US$88
Free cancellation until 03/06
US$93
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

You can't complain for the money you pay. Clean room, fresh linen, towels, soap/shampoo, DTV free internet for £30 I think a bargain. Here for the grand depart, perfect for a cycle into leeds approx 30 min at most by bike. Made welcome at reception & no waiting. If ur not fussy & want a place to stay overnight or a couple of days I'd recommend the old vicarage. It has minor blemishes but I've stayed in similar accommodation & paid double or in some instances triple.
No complaints from me.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank shang
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have just stayed at the old vicarage hotel at Morley on the 4th June. I stayed in Suite 3. It was absolutely terrible there was mould all up the shower and on the ceiling the room hadn't been cleaned for good knows how long and the owners were not interested at all. If you are going to stay in the Leeds area avoid this hotel like the plague how booking.com and other hotel reservation sites can have this on there website is beyond belief. I know you get what you pay for but it was the strangest place I have ever stayed. The staff seemed friendly enough but I could have understood it being used as a hunted house. Didn't bother to complain about it, thought I'd just write an honest review. Save your money, don't stay here!

Room Tip: Don't book any room, it's the safest option!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank Kitchino
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Never in a million years should this be rated as 2 Star if they gave negative ratings this would win hands down. Basic is not the word. The bathroom was nice but the shower you had to run round and round to get wet. Can't believe both LateRooms and Booking.com had this rated at 5.5/10.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have just stayed at the old vicarage hotel at Morley on the 3rd May, we have two rooms room 4 & 5.

Room 5 was absolutely terrible there was mould all up the shower and on the ceiling the room hadn't been cleaned for good knows how long and the owners were not interested at all.

Room 4 was exactly the same if you are going to stay in the Leeds area avoid this hotel like the plague how booking.com and other hotel reservation sites can have this on there website is beyond belief

The bannister going down stairs to our rooms my wife got hold to walk down and the full bannister moved nearly causing her to fall, overall up keep of the hotel was very poor and then to top it all off the owners had a late night party till 4.50 this morning if us has guests had done this I think they would of been down telling us to stop.

I know you get what you pay for but this was a hotel from hell.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank john b
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I booked a night at this hotel when stopping prior to attending an interview in Morley on the 13th of March. The travelodge was full so, despite the bad reviews, I stayed at the Old Vicarage.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and was of a perfectly good standard for the low price (£32 for a double room). It's not a luxury hotel but it doesn't claim to be- for a 2 star hotel to rest your head there's nothing wrong with the place from my experience.
My only criticism would be the lack of soap and shampoo in the room- they had hand wash but it seemed strange not to have proper soap and shampoo in a room with an ensuite shower.
Despite this I can say ignore the scare stories (unless I just got lucky!), expect a friendly, basic 2 star room and that's exactly what you'll get. I wouldn't want to stay there for a week but then again I wouldn't want to stay at the travelodge for a week either! Was just a good value room with friendly personal service.

• Stayed: March 2014