Airport Resort & Spa
T-Villa Resort(Nai Yang)
  • Restaurant
JJW House(Sakhu)
  • Pool
All reviewsfree airport shuttleone night staystayed two nightswould stay here againnice poolcomfortable bedtaxi servicepool areaper nightbathtub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We had a one night stay here, and all in al. it was nice. very friendly staff - and a nice hotel, though needs a bit of maintenance, though overall - we were very happy with the services and quite happy with the room. the gardens are kept very tidy.

Room Tip: Tips go a long way with the staff
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stayed here in oct as part of a deal to go to Koh Yai Noi. Promised airport transfers non existent, cost me $30 Aus and only about 2 k's away. There excuse was that the deal company didnt let them know. we had to wait for our room even though passed the check in time, same thing happened to more guests. However we heard different stories. When we got in bus next day to go to pier for connecting boat compared stories to others, seems they just don't bother with the pick up, must keep the money paid by the deal co. Rooms average and meals same. Don't hold out for a great spa just one room that is more like a beauty salon. Rooms didnt have any folder saying about facilities or anything else that you usually get in a hotel room. Also the toilet didnt work, couldn't flush, whole resort had problem.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

What can I say- the only decent thing about this place was the pool. I have never written a bad review about a hotel or restaurant before but was compelled after staying two nights here.

Eating dinner in the restaurant was like a Thai version of faulty towers. My husband ordered a steak- medium/rare, when it arrived it was so overdone the ends were curling up. He sent it back, apologized and reiterated this is not what he ordered. It came out a second time refried and yes, the same steak. It got sent back a and then was cut into little pieces (same steak) on the third time arriving to our table. They replaced it with a beef burger which my husband did not finish as again, woeful.

The beds are like sleeping on a granite bench top. Our backs were killing and had to keep moving every ten minutes. We were tempted to take our bedding and sleep in the pool lounges.

I found several cockroaches in our room, the first one was nearly the size of my hand. After being awoken by roosters at 3am the first night and cockroaches, we asked to be moved to another room as there was an alarm going off on the second night. The girl at the front desk was dismissive of me, checking info on her phone and ignoring me. I got quite angry after the third time I asked to be moved and my request was accommodated. Close to the road, the sound of cars buzzing by was a relief from the noises the previous night until I woke and was covered in ants.

I booked this hotel as it was inclusive if a scoopon deal. Never again- if I was aware of what I was about to encounter which spoilt a perfect holiday prior to arriving here, I would have spent extra and booked elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The value in this property is its proximity to Phuket's airport. It's good for a one night stopover before staying in one of the main beach areas of Phuket; otherwise, not so good. I learned that the hard way when realizing how far away the airport actually is from the main attraction areas (Patong beach, Phuket Town, etc.) I realized how expensive transfers were to the areas you really want to be. I'm not bashing the hotel; I'm merely noting where its value lies. Take a metered taxi from the airport to wherever you're going; otherwise, you'll get gouged.

The hotel itself is well-decorated compared to what you'd expect in an "Airport" hotel. A nice pool, a "resort" feel with well-maintained walkways and grass, and enough pretty trees and flowers to keep your eyes occupied. The room itself is modestly decorated and the bed is comfortable. The bathroom is also better than expected, with reasonable amenities and a nice bathtub. The internet isn't too fast, but adequate.

There's also a nice Buddhist temple / park (not sure what to call it) about a five minute walk from the hotel. It's well maintained and has a nice garden if you want to walk over and take a look. Otherwise, not too much to see in the surrounding area.

The breakfast, although simple, is adequate and comes from three set menu choices and not a buffet.

Overall, this hotel is good price match for its location and amenities. Like I said though, it's value goes down if you stay more than one night.

No major complaints here :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2013

As with most of its guests, we stayed here for one night as a stopover. My advice for others in this situation: set your standards and expectations low, and you wont be disappointed!

Firstly, after trying to contact the 'resort' for a week with no reply from them, we then of course missed our airport transfer (you apparently have to search the airport carpark) and got massively ripped off taking our own taxi. Also wasn't impressed at having just spent 13 hours in planes/airports, arriving at 1am and having no towels. Being so exhausted I dried myself with a floor mat and didn't even care that the mattress may have been made from wood.

Oh, and don't expect any assistance, apologies, advice or communication whatsoever from the staff as their English seems limited to impassive stares.

BUT having said all of that, it wasn't a terrible stay. We found the room very clean, the restaurant cheap with acceptable food and ok service. We also spent hours in the pool and found the exterior quite lovely, if you disregard the general dispirited atmosphere of exhausted travellers hiding in their rooms.
This place is no 'Resort & Spa', but hey, it's an airport hotel, so you can't complain. And if they work on their service it might even be a niceish place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family