Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
US$54
  • Breakfast included
US$141
Marriott Hotels
Proud Phuket Hotel(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
US$79
US$61
  • Pool
BS Airport at Phuket(Sakhu)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$29
US$505
US$399
2,957 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantocean roompullman phuket arcadiamain poolandaman seagrand deluxe roominfinity poolelements restaurantkids clubgrand oceanseafood buffetbeach roadbrett wilsonnai thonlobby areamain buildingsea view
Reviewed 5 May 2014

A hotel with an absolutely stunning setting. You will just fall in love with the view at dusk. The ambience is wonderful. A perfect destination chosen by my friends for a wedding. The terrace with its sea view was lovely. The beach is literally on the hotel's doorstep. For those who don't like to walk the hotel has a vehicle to take you to the beach which runs every half an hour or hour. To be honest it is much nicer to walk.

The staff are pleasant, and friendly. There was one particular member of staff who I didn't get a chance to thank. I was sitting out in the sun admiring the views in a quiet secluded corner, and this particular staff member must have spotted me from afar. He crept up quickly and placed a couple bottles of water down without even having to ask him. Now that is what you call service.

The breakfast buffet is lovely with a wide range of choice although at times it would be nice if there is a change in options. The food at the wedding banquet was okay, but needed to be tweaked a bit especially the crab bisque. Despite all said, it was a fantastic evening.

My hotel room was lovely I stayed in a double deluxe room, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Clean, airy and the bed was so big it could have easily fit four people in. The view from the room wasn't brilliant, however, it didn't bother me as I'm normally out and about. If you want a room with a view then you will need to specify when booking.

Getting to the hotel was very easy. Be careful don't overpay for the taxi trip. Some person tried to charge me 1200 baht for a 10-15 minute trip! In reality it should cost between 400 and 600 baht. There are taxi counters outside the airport. Work on your negotiating skills and you might get lucky. Lucky for me I do my research. Special thanks to those who posted on Trip Advisor I always find the information I want here, so I'm doing my contribution to pay it forward. If you want to venture out to Patong I would suggest you hire a car/van for the day. Ask at the little booth at the entrance of the hotel for a local taxi or van it is a lot cheaper. Just to give you an idea as a party of 10 we hired a van for the whole day. We went to a couple of locations in Patong, laguna beach and then to the night market. We paid approximately 290 bahts each. Also if you're not fussed about fancy cars and don't mind a normal taxi on your departure ask at the little booth again it only costs 400 baht although make sure you order the night before to be on the safe side.

Approximately 5 minutes walk from the hotel there is a small mart, and quite a few restaurants. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to try the restaurants out or any of the day excursions the hotel offered, so I will leave that for you to write a review on. Oh just another little thing that might not bother some who just want to stay on the resort. If you're planning to go out all the time then this might not be the hotel for you, as travelling from this location to places could prove quite costly.

I hope you find this review helpful, and have a great trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank myatraveller
Pullman P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Myatraveller,

Falling in Love is probably one of the best things a person can ever do in their life and I have to agree sunsets are pretty spectacular from the resort and give you a special feeling that has to be experienced at least once.

We have worked very hard with the team to go the extra mile with our service and to hear one of the staff did this for you with regard to the waters is exactly what we strive for. I will definately use your comments to highlight how the little touches can mean so much when not expected.

I note your comment regarding the bisque and I have asked our Culinary team to tweek it. I also like to pay it forward - For others who may read this comment you may wish to consider getting a hotel limo from the airport, as you can feel comfortable knowing you have a car waiting for you with our Welcomer team ready to whisk you away to the resort and take any of the stress out of arriving at a new destination - we only charge 800THB for this service.

We hope you will come back and fall in love all over again sometime soon and if you do please contact me brett.wilson@accor.com as I will want to you taste whether we have tweeked the bisque enough......

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Its and outstanding resort and will be a landmark in Phuket. Its at a perfect location and the beauty around the place is amazing. The villas and the seaview rooms are breath-taking. The perfect place for couples to relax. Pool and food is the best and the beach nearby is great. Thanks to the frontdesk and the buggy drivers for their assistance.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Shulamb,

When I read your comments it puts a huge smile on my face and reminds me why we get so passionate about creating an experience "Guests Love". We are very proud of this resort and it has been designed with couples in mind - so I am glad you truly made the most of your stay with us.

We would always love to make it happen all over again for you and please do not hestiate to contact me brett.wilson@accor.com if you are heading our way again.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Beautifull hotel, great pool, comfortable and well decorated room, awesome sea view, amazing breakfast, very nice staff always pleasant and helpfull. Quiet area. Great gym. All restaurants are delicious.
Very romantic!

Room Tip: Get sea view room, it worths it..
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of days. The view is breathtaking and it's rather new, so everything is clean and I don't see many families with kids here.. So it's a heaven for couples on honey moon or vacations.. The front desk service is good but the service from elsewhere is rather cold..

• Stayed: October 2013

Daisy C,

Thank you for your very positive comments - we pride ourselves on being far away from the hussle & bussle of Patong so couples can enjoy quality time with each other and re-boot from everyday life.

We are striving for excellence in all parts of the resort and I would love for you to contact me personally regarding the areas where you felt the service was cold brett.wilson@accor.com, so I can focus my attention there.

I do hope we have the opportunity to have you stay with us again at "Our Beach House Your Holiday Home" as it is the perfect short getaway for those living in Singapore.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com