Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
US$63
US$60
US$98
Chez Charly Bungalow(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$62
Rimlay Bungalow(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
US$43
Perennial Resort(Sakhu)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$43
Agoda.com
Pen Siri House(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$159
US$144
Orbitz.com
2,957 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantocean roompullman phuket arcadiamain poolandaman seagrand deluxe roominfinity poolelements restaurantkids clubgrand oceanseafood buffetbeach roadbrett wilsonnai thonlobby areamain buildingsea view
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We did a bit of research into hotels we wanted to stay in, in Phuket as it was our second time back in 2 years and we wanted a quieter beach with a nice hotel. The Pullman on Naithon worked perfectly. We noticed a few negative reviews on how spread out the hotel was, but for us this was a bonus. The grounds are expansive, but it added to the charm for us. Sure you have to walk up and down hills to get to rooms and the beach, but this is never a negative for us, and the little shuttle vans whip abound the resort all day to pick up and drop people off. The breakfast was amazing, one of the best hotel breakfasts I have had. Our room was a little damp smelling the night we arrived, but staff promptly fixed the issue (with the AC) the next day. We had a very nice stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Hotel is placed Just near by the ocean with a wonderful view. Excellent breakfast. This hotel is the best Pullman Hotel I have ever stayed. The staff was very helpful and kind,when ever we have demanded the club car was ready for service. Just the sea food plate was not so ok.

Room Tip: Take the ocean view rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place is truly a haven for de-stressing oneself...
There's too many pros about it that the cons doesn't matter to me...
Right off the bat, the thing that strucked me was how pretty/gorgeous/handsome most of the staffs are! From the welcoming ushers to the receptionists to the guest relation officer to the restaurant staffs! I don't mean to sound like a perv but i can bet there's an eye candy for anyone!
The grand deluxe room is awesome. It's spacious. I was lucky enough to get a room near to the restaurant and lobby. The bed is comfortable but the pillows are too soft for my comfort. It's great i could change the pillows from a selection in their pillow menu. There's even a tote bag, prep with towels for the guest to carry to the pool or beach. A very thoughtful move!
This resort is perched on top of a cliff so you may have to expect some sort of exercise in order to move around in this massive resort.
Breakfast spread is good but it helps if the menu could change slightly everyday. Also, if the hotel could cater to a halal food spread, that would be awesome!
This resort is situated at Naithorn beach, definitely a quite place... about 15 mins from the airport and a damn long way from loud Patong beach. This place is definitely for relaxation.

Though i could sing endless praises about this resort... most definitely, it's not that perfect...
One would be the breakfast... it offers a great selection but you are eating the same thing eveyday. A slight change would make things better. Oh yeah, it could cater a small section of halal food for their muslim clientele.
I appreciate the fact that the bathroom is grand, using Duravit & Grohe products. But the water closet could use a flexible water hose for another cleaning option.
This resort, despite being quiet, it drives me crazy that it seems dead after 8pm...! It could jazz up a bit by having a ktv or something to sing my blues away...

All in all, this resort proves to be a great choice! Please continue the great effort to make the guests comfortable with your awesome and attentive staffs!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mt_bar84
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at Pullman Arcadia for a week between 22 and 30 April and it was definitely one of the best stays we have had!!!

We arrived at the hotel at an early hour, 6am and we were told that our room was being prepared and it should be ready in 2 hours. Since we had travelled for 12 hours and still had our winter clothes on, we requested the concierge to arrange us a guest room to have a shower and get changed. After 10 minutes, we were told a shuttle was waiting for us to take us to the fitness centre to have a shower and got change. We leisurely had our breakfast at the restaurant while watching sunrise, that was totally divine! We then rested by the pool for a while before the we were shown to our hotel room.

We checked in to our room which had a lovely sea view!! The room was spacious, clean, contemporary and tranquil! It was just the right decor for a relaxing break.

The main pool has a magnificent sea view but the float pool is normally quieter. We enjoyed both to their own credits. The pool staff were very considerate and attentive. On the hot days, that was every day really, the staff handed out iced cold towel, cold bottled water and watermelons!

The hotel also has a very good selection for breakfast. I particularly enjoyed the local fruits...and there are plenty of them!

Prior to our arrival, my husband has booked a table at Vera on my birthday through Daniel. Originally it was an Anzac evening, unfortunately it got cancelled on the day. However, Daniel ensured we wouldn't be let down and he specially organised a 5 course taster meal for us. I have to say it was an amazing birthday dinner and we were definitely not disappointed at all! We were seated at the table with a superb sea view and the table was in pretty exclusive part of the restaurant.The food was just superb and OMG the wine were just gorgeous!! Thank you Daniel for looking after us!!!! At the end of the dinner, I was even surprised by a scrumptious chocolate cake!!! It was definitely one of the birthdays to remember!!

I also have to say that I really enjoyed the morning yoga. It was just amazing to be able to do yoga with mountain view on one side and sea view on the others.

The only constructive criticism I would make is that the concierge area can be very stuffy and hot. As concierge would be the first place to welcome the guests, therefore I would suggest the hotel management to look into this area and perhaps considering to install some fans or air conditioning units in the area.

Other than the above only criticism, we cannot fault this hotel and it is definitely one that we would highly recommend to our friends and family if they fancy to have a relaxing, tranquil and serene holiday in Phuket!

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff at Pullman, they all looked after us with the warmest smiles!!! Special thanks to Daniel (Food and Beverage Director) for organising my unforgettable birthday dinner!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank BCEngland
Pullman P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear BCEngland,

Firstly happy belated birthday from me and glad to hear Daniel made this day very special for you! We always appreciate our guests taking the time to post a review - Amazing is definately among the key words we would definately like guest to think when staying with us and glad we were able to make it happen for you.

We have discussed the possibility of whether we can add fans at the lobby drop off area which our design team are currently looking in to - thank you for the suggestion.

The Lifestyle team said to let you know sunrise Yoga will be waiting for you when you next visit us and please let us know if you are coming back to "Our Beach House Your Holiday Home"

Check In. Chill Out.

Brett Wilson

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed at Centara Karon first then moved here for another 4 nights so it was an upgrade from previous resort. Here's what i like about the resort:
* good pool, very kid friendly, my kids (2 & 4 year old) could play there the whole day
* we had the ocean view, good size room, great view.
* happy hour time at the bar, cocktail on the first day was really good, strong with lots of alcohol then it gone a bit downhill after that. it was a bit inconsistent with the quality
* awesome breakfast buffet, especially with the fruit bar. i love my tropical fruits so i got my fix there.
* dinner at the element downstair was better than the italian restaurant.
* the spa was good, had a few massages there and it was awesome, pretty pricey but still better than australian prices (asked for Pim, i think, she was the senior massage therapist)

There are a few things that could be improved:
* the kids game that they put on at kids club for easter were a bit disorganised and too long, especially for young kids
* the way they do the room and refill the mini bar were just at odd times, not very consistent.
* food at the italian restaurant, they said it was their specialty. Hmm, i don't think it was that great.
* room service menu is quite limited. it's an isolated resort, maybe they need to add a bit more variety to the menu.

Overall we had a great time there. Will definitely recommend to people.

Room Tip: Pay a bit extra for the ocean view room, definitely worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Uyenneth
Pullman P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear cict2011,

Thank you for taking the time to give a very balanced review and we will certainly will look at how we can evolve our levels of service and guest experiences based on your comments.

I have perosnally sat with the Departments headswho look after the areas where we can improve to help start the process of ensuring we try to exceed our guest's experience and create a resort guests love.

Glad to hear you will stay with us again and please contact me on brett.wilson@accor.com so we can ensure we tailor make your journey for you & the family - I have no doubt our Italian Master Chef will want to prove his Italian cooking skills.

Design Your Journey with Pullman