This is my second visit to Sansuko and I would never stay anywhere else on Phuket. It's just like coming back to visit old friends.
This time I was meet at the airport by Steve and driven straight to Sansuko. That saves a lot of hassle with the airport taxis. On arrival there where Eddie, Doan and Bia to make my stay a delight. The bungalows are still wonderfully clean and everyone is so damn friendly.
I hired a car through Sansuko for this trip and it was well worth it however if you do not feel comfortable in Phuket traffic then the great Mr Lek is available to take you anywhere on the island for very good rates.
Steve pointed out a good restuarant on Cape Panwa called Sawadees and it was once again great.
I cannot praise Steve and Bobbi to highly for the wonderful time I always have when I come to visit them. These two should write a book for other places on the island about how to get and keep return customers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Phuket Town and idyllic Cape Panwa within a local Thai fishing are nine individual air conditioned bungalows set around a crystal blue swimming pool within tropical gardens. Only minutes away from secluded beaches, stunning views, local restaurants and markets selling fish straight off the boat. A short motorbike or car ride will take you into the heart of Phuket Town with wonderful nightlife, restaurants and shopping. For the more adventurous explore the surrounding tropical rain forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sansuko Ville Bungalow Hotel Phuket Town
- Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort Phuket, Thailand