“Great place to stay”

Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort
Ranked #1 of 4 Wichit B&B and Inns
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 13 February 2013 via mobile

Hotel was an ideal place, our private room was extremely modern and clean, had a great view to the pool, hotel owned a nice garden where we could have fresh atmosphere in the morning. The food was included which ranges of choice and the location was great in downtown of Phuket

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank XexyBaby

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
ottawa canada
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Nice place,with very helpful owners and staff.A clean place fairly quiet.The main drawback is that it is out of town.You can rent a motorbike or taxi,or like me take the bus into town,though that service ends at 4 pm.the owners will transport you to and from 3 local restaurants and 2 beaches.There is a market/internet/7 eleven/laundry place, walking distance away.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2013

My husband and I only decided to go to Thailand 9 days before we flew. We were recommended Sansuko by my husband's cousin who had stayed 2 years ago for her 50th birthday. We weren't disappointed. As we booked so late Bobbi and Steve could only accomodate us for 7 nights but kindly recommended another place to stay for our other 5 nights. Our 7 nights at Sansuko were excellent. Bobbi and Steve were very friendly and extremely friendly. All the staff were also friendly and always had a smile for you. Our bungalow was really clean and comfortable with a lovely big bed and nice large bathroom. We hired a motorbike for 7 nights from Bobbi and Steve and explored the south of the island. The side Sansuko is located on which is the east is definately the best as it is unspoilt with beautiful beaches and lovely non touristy villages. We had a great stay. Thank you Bobbi and Steve.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 January 2013

My friend and I stayed here only for the night towards the end of our trip in Thailand (after doing Phi Phi and before heading back to Bangkok from Phuket airport).
It was definitely the nicest place we stayed and not at a huge cost either. It was really clean, lots of nice little touches and a lovely pool area. You can order local food for lunch and dinner and get breakfast there. They will also drop you down to the beach and the owners - Bobbi and Steve - can't do enough to help you out. They recommended day trips and restaurants (which they also dropped us to) and it was all great.
There's a really nice atmosphere, I can't recommend this place enough. It was more like staying with an old family friend, that's how welcome they made us feel. Perfect end to our trip!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I can not say enough good things about Sansuko.  From the moment my girlfriend and I arrived we were given the royal treatment from the owners Steve and Bobbie as well as Eddy and all of the staff.   I have never seen any business owners put so much effort into customer service.  They will take care of all your needs from driving you around to local spots to organizing tours for you.
They go that extra mile because they genuinely care.

The facilities are second to none. Big private bungalows with strong enough air conditioning to set up a freezer for a supermarket. The pool and all facilities are kept very clean.

This was a great trip for what we were looking for, relaxing. If you desire a party, stay in Patong.

This place is in an excellent location if you rent a motorbike for 300 Bath/day ($10 USD).  If you can't drive one getting around is more difficult so budget more for taxis.   If you do drive one you can take advantage of lots of nearby attractions and places to eat. Best thing about the motorbike rental from the hotel is it's for 24 hours.  Most places I've been will charge you for "a day" but it's only for 8 hours.  Bobbie even let me have mine longer for no extra charge as I was flying out later that day.

If you are a light sleeper ask for a cabin away from the road.  The occasional motor bike on the small un-busy road woke me up the first morning.  I just asked for a fan to drown out the noise. It was very minor though.  I'm also a very light sleeper.   This may also be the case by the pool if it's busy.

The area has so much to do.
We took a long tail boat for the day to island hop for 3000B for our own private boat  Did a Thai cooking class for 1900B each.  Saw an Aphrodite show.  Visited loads of beaches.  Had lots of massages and pool time.  We Drove around the island and did some amazing diving 4300B for a day each.

There is so much more we wanted to do but ran out of time.

I really want this review to stress the amazing service and quality facilities we enjoyed while at Sansuko.  It really was like a family and we met lots of awesome people who have been back multiple times. They come back for a reason, awesome people, facilities, location and value.

This is a must stay!!

• Stayed January 2013
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This was my last stop on my first trip to Thailand! I choose Sansuko based on the amazing reviews on here actually...although I'd say really because of the dog Tissue who I LOVE!! When I first got in I screamed Tissue!!! Maybe freaked Bobbi out a little bit since she had never met me haha.

This place is amazing. My favorite place out of my whole trip to Thailand. Bobbi, Steve and EDDIE are fantastic. They have a free shuttle ride that will take you down to this lovely beach restaurant/bar

Bobbi could not have been more friendly and accommodating. The pool was fantastic I spent my last two days by it reading and getting drunk...I think I killed a bottle of tequila while I was there haha.

They have a Thai restaurant that you can order from, it was closed while I was visiting for the Vegetarian Festival but they do have one. I had to order from Domino's but I actually really like their Cesar salad! It comes with a cup of bacon haah! Got it a few times while I was there.

You can also order a Thai massage there which I did my last day. They have a woman that comes in and there is a cute little "hut" in the back where you can get one. So you don't even have to leave the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Canberra
Reviewed 20 December 2012

This won the B&B category for 2012 and it deserves it. It is more like a bungalow Villa with a nice small pool, but only serves breakfast hence its category. But, you can order lunch or dinner from any of the local restaurants and they will get it delivered, costing around $7 a meal per person for local really good Thai food with two or three choices per person. They do not over price their food or drink, but do not expect to get waited upon as if you are at the Amari Watergate, because that costs five times the price of Sansuko. Bobbi and Steve are excellent hosts and really looked after us arranging cut rates for tours and shows around Phuket so we saved even more money. they have scooters that you can hire, or they can arrange a taxi for several hours for around $20 per couple, depending upon distance involved. This is my second stay there and it will not be my last as it is a perfect place to stay away from the maddening crowd,and feel like you are part of the family with the other people staying at the 8 bungalows. I'll be going again next year. Dave

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wichit
The Tint At Phuket Town
#2 of 89 in Phuket Town
Baan Suwantawe
Baan Suwantawe
#5 of 89 in Phuket Town

Been to Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort? Share your experiences!