Ways to Experience Phuket 3D Museum
from US$18.45
from US$18.48
from US$7.50
1,334 results
All reviews great fun take photos per adult funny photos entry fee fun experience paintings camera trickeye pose shoes phuket baht activity instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2019

Didn’t think this experience was very good. It’s very expensive as children are charged adult price over 100cm. So 1 adult and 2 12yr olds was $75 AUD.
It’s essentially just painting on a wall. Should he called trick camera museum not trick eye as the name suggests that there will be optical illusions and a bit more exciting than just posing in a painting for a photo.
Not sure how they can justify the entry price as there is no cost to run except for staff at the ticket counter.
Don’t waste your money

3  Thank Bec F
Reviewed 11 July 2019

I really enjoyed my visit thanks to the lovely staff called Pla. She offered to take pictures of me since I was visiting the museum alone. this made my visit really awesome. I totally recommend this fun museum also for solo travellers

3  Thank Hanna K
Reviewed 11 July 2019

Such a great place to spend an hour or so and see all the amazing art! One of the “go-to” things to do while in old phuket city!

2  Thank Parker H
Reviewed 11 July 2019

All of us in our 20s had a great time, and took loads of amazing photos! Would recommend for families and groups of friends!

2  Thank Rhett F
Reviewed 7 July 2019

This museum was a great way to spend the morning. There is such a wide variety of photos to take and I would recommend any couple or family to come here.

2  Thank Skully270