All reviews working space free water trendy hotel shower gel and shampoo nice design small pool old town very cool place the banana bread laundry room ground level stayed nights t shirts friendly hotel crackers vegetarian options free smartphone
Reviewed 6 July 2018

it's in Phuket town, clean room and well organised. Reception a bit quiet. the thing is this hotel next to a restaurant which is super noisy at night and the room are not soundproof. I don't wanna complain with this room price but you can do it better.

Room tip: do not book the room which is face to the restaurant.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Blu Monkey P, Manager at Blu Monkey Hub and Hotel Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Kanokmanee K,
Thank you for your review our property on TripAdvisor. please accept my apologize that your stayed has been disturbed by the noise from karaoke restaurant next to hotel.
Next time if you visit Phuket again please feel free to contact me directly at latdawan.k@blumonkeyhotels.com

Latdawan Khongnu

Operation Manager

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I came with my boyfriend for 5 nights and we highly recommend getting the bath tub rooms if you are into baths. I particularly enjoyed late night soaks and if it got a bit hot, there is a fan too!

The shower gel and shampoo provided smells of bananas, which is a very cute touch.
During our entire stay, we never did get to enjoy any baked good from 3-5pm, but we always had fresh pineapples during that period and sometimes even in the morning and nights. There are always bananas for your enjoyment!

The staff are friendly, with one particular lady being super helpful and really made our stay even better.

Location is great, you are super near the old bus station, which means you can easily get the bus from the airport, and you can pretty much get everywhere from the bus station, should you choose not to rent a motorbike (easiest way to get around). The old town is charming and we enjoyed our stay.

Oh and 24 hours pool. YES.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Blu Monkey P, Front Office Manager at Blu Monkey Hub and Hotel Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Christabel90,

Many thanks for the great review of our property.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed all the features of the hotel including our great location, hotel products and facilities.
Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We just finished our stay at Blu monkey, and already miss it! During our trip to Thailand we stayed other places, with very nice standars aswell. But, none of thoose has this unbelievable relaxing atmosphere as the Blu Monkey has.

The breakfast is good. Simple, but just what you need. Try their healthy lunch and dinner as well! Very nice, and a nice exchange from all the thai food. - and of course their ice coffee.

The pool area is small, but good. 24 hours available which is a HUGE plus. Good with the laundry self service as well, near the pool so the waiting feels shorter :-) The fridge with free water, juice, and fruits is a big big bonus.

The rooms is so cool, and one of the only places in Thailand where the water is actually staying on the temperature your putting it on. The cleanness was high. Only thing i missed was less noice from the bar behind, and from the street.

The only minus would be that the staff dont speak very well english, but enough to help you. Anyways, a smile and a genuine personality gets them a long way! When by boyfriend got sick during our stay, they were very helpfull, and all of them asked when we got back, how he was feeling, and made sure we were okay.

All together, we absolutty loved it. Blu monkey has an atmosphere you just have to experience. Feels like walking down to your own living room when you enter the common areas. No doors in the reception, is just proof of the relaxed atmosphere. There is just a really relaxed vibe, with a twist of luxury. Mostly because of the staff! They take care of you, but compared to other places in Thailand, they dont approce you formally. They just make you feel welcome, and greets you into their little monkey family :-) THANK you for that ❤️

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Camilla M,

O behalf of Blu Monkey Team I would like to Thank you for the great review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed all the features of the hotel and hotel facilities, hopefully your boyfriend, he is fine now.
Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcome you back to your “home” a part of Blu Monkey family.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I stayed at two hotels during my trip to Phuket. One stay was at the OneLoft Hotel in Karon (I cannot recommend a stay here) and the other was this one. This hotel was very clean and quiet. It was great to be able to use my laundry facility and I also enjoyed all of the drinks and snacks they had in the lobby for much of the day! The staff was very helpful here and I felt that I got a great price for this hotel. I would certainly stay here again! I am so happy I stayed at two different hotels in Phuket because my stay at the OneLoft Hotel was so horrible and my stay at the Blu Monkey Hotel really made up for it!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Nice hotel, good and healthy easy local of Phuket food in breakfast. Free Wifi, free Mini bar and snack and drinks all day 24 hours,nice swimming pool and pool desk nice Definitely I will come back soon.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Blu Monkey P, Front Office Manager at Blu Monkey Hub and Hotel Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guntapitch R,
Thank you for your kindness to share this lovely review with regards to your inexperience with us on TripAdvisor.
we appreciate very much the time you took to review our property, it means a lot to us and very happy to read that you were enjoy your holiday during your stayed and all facilities are useful for you.

We look forward to welcome you again at Blu Monkey Hub & Hotel .

Best Regard,