“Johnson is the man!”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Worth, Texas
“Johnson is the man!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My sister and I enjoyed the service and our conversation with the owner. The setting is sort of quaint and on the beach. The restaurant is outside, and there were mosquitoes present due to the stillness that evening.

Visited July 2014

“Great location, Island Feel”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This restaurant is what it is. The service is "island speed." The beer was cold and the food was hot. I had seafood pasta; it had lots of seafood and was very creamy. We tried the chicken wings; great, tangy sauce. Others at the table had snapper; it was reported as a bit dry but with good flavor. The half lobster was tasty. The scenery is amazing. Sit upstairs to get a better view. This is not fine dining; it is a locally owned seafood joint on the southwest corner of eastern Caribbean island. With that in mind, you'll have a good time.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank H533
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Unpleasant”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I hate to write a bad review but feel I must.
We arrived to an empty restaurant, which is fine as low season, but would then expect a quick and attentive service. Neither of those things happened.

Next came the flies.... So many flies. No bug candles or any word of explanation. The ground floor is sand so we thought it may have been this but friends said they ate upstairs and it was the same. It must be the pile of old fishing nets out front... Really unpleasant experience and ended up picking them out of my food.

The wine was bad, the food even worse. My husband had the steam and rice and I ordered the lobster and rice. The lobster was chewy and dry, no claws which is the best bit, not fresh. All of the food had a weird taste that ran through every part.
For over $100 I could have cried. It was clear I hadn't eaten much and no question about whether the food was OK...

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Kate167
“Casual, food not great overall”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Seafood pasta was good, generous portion so I would recommend splitting it

Snapper was dry, not recommend

Chicken with BBQ was dry, not recommend

Lobster salad was not good

They told us lobster would be small portion so we didn't get it

Price was reasonable. Service was fine. Neat decoration.

Probably wouldn't go back though

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Smokiedokie2
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Give it a miss”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Terrible food lobster was stringy !!
Staff surly and our bill was thrown at us before being asked if we would like coffee.
Felt unwanted.