Have had the pleasure of staying at Oulton Hall many times over the past 19 years , (opened 20 years ago), So you would expect me to be satisfied with this hotel. and well yes I am . The reason for my visits are purly to relax and enjoy. I stay with an elderly relative who sadly is wheelchair bound these days . Have to say that for us what makes our stays so enjoyable are not just the Grandeur and Elegant Surroundings of the Hall , nor the Wonderful Grounds which are located off the main road, nor the impressive SPA which is a pleasure to visit, not even the wonderful breakfast offering that is available. It is the friendly and courteous staff that we appreciate. Oulton Hall is much more than a hotel, it is an experience. It is I would say important when making your reservation to make the right choice from the bedroom options. The hotel is undertaking refurbishments of the rooms which started last year. So if you prefer an above average bedroom i would suggest choosing one of the new Luxurious Chambre Unique rooms with many additional features to the standard de vere rooms. There are larger Deluxe rooms at a supplement over the standard rooms which fall between the 2 categories, So make the right choice for yourself . Afternoon Tea at Oulton Hall is a Special occasion , Enjoy in the Luxurious Grandeur of the Drawing room, Library, or the Grand Hall itself. Old fashioned traditional values and service by the wonderful Butlers and staff will make any occasion a special and memorable one. If you are looking for a few days to escape from the rigers of life in quiet , relaxed , elegant settings then I would whole heartedly recommend Oulton Hall, The hotel is located within a 15 min drive of the great city of Leeds and many other of Yorkshire attractions . I forgot to mention in addition to the room choices I mentioned are the Amazing Suites that are available in the Main Hall for that extra special occasion with views over the golf couse and gardens. You'll not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sweeping driveway leads up to one of the grandest entrances in Yorkshire, where you’re met by a very warm welcome from our concierge. This unique 18th century former family home has beautiful landscaped gardens and lawns. Inside you’ll find grand staircases, 152 bedrooms, a state-of-the-art spa & fitness club and private function rooms. Dining at Oulton is a treat for the senses. From the classic Yorkshire afternoon tea served by the butler in the Drawing Room, to Champagne on the terrace, or a steak from the Calverley Grill.If you’re interested in the outdoors there are many activities that can be arranged. Or golfers of any level will find challenge in the 27 holes that are the meandering fairways and perfect greens of The Calverley and Hall Courses. Raise your game even further with the North’s leading golf facility in the Nike Academy. As well as custom fitting, the Academy uses the latest technology to significantly improve your game. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oulton Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Oulton Hall Hotel Oulton
- De Vere Oulton Hall Leeds
- Oulton Hall Leeds
- Oulton Hall & Spa Yorkshire