“Excellent hotel for business purposes”
Review of Lagoas Park Hotel

Lagoas Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Porto Salvo
Almere
“Excellent hotel for business purposes”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I used this hotel when I worked at LeasePlan some 200 meters away from this hotel. This hotel is frequently used by the Selecao of Portugal because a training field is near the hotel. It is located near a nice park.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the east side of the building at least on the fourth floor. From there you can...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
TDHotels, Gerente at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Guest

It was such a pleasure to read your review about your stay at Lagoas Park Hotel.
We do hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Lagoas Park Hotel in the near future.

Pedro Mamede

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Dhahran, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 10 July 2013

i thought when i booked this hotel , it would be a memorable stay , well it does, but with a slightly negative aspects.

location: hotel location somewhat in a remote area, since it's in the a business district. if you don't have a car , don't go there!

staff: staff are friendly
service: as i said , you don't get 4 stars hotel in lagoas park, you realized from the first minute that their internet is the worst you can find in a 4 stars hotel. but the worst to come , when you find out that they spare the good internet for the executive room only,
once and only once i asked for 2 tea bags without hot water, and they will charge me as a room service call.
the pool is in a separate building, the child are not allowed to enjoy. my child were very very disappointed. shuttle bus is available that take you to oeiras shopping center and the marina of oeiras, we dealt with many drivers all of them were OK, except for one who use to stay in the car and never open the door and unlocked the back seat for my child, the other drivers unlike the others.
Mosquitoes : my child suffered from a very aggressive mosquitoes and the hotel management failed to help us. , if your child are sensitive to misquotes , please do your best to protect them or don't stay in this hotel.

overall, this is an OK hotel but , please study my words and other reviews before you decide to stay in.

Room Tip: ask about all details before you book this hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your words about our Hotel.

We just regret to know that you have some problems with the internet, but please be sure that we make all efforts to provide god internet service for our guests.

We’re really sorry for the inconveniences that you had with the mosquitoes, but it never happen.

We will check the situation reported about the drivers.

I´m quite convinced that all reviews will help us to improve our services into a higher quality, for the satisfaction of our guests is to us a matter of a great importance.

Avellino, Italy
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Hi guys, I have a story to tell regarding the above hotel - I stayed there with my husband from
the 12th June until the 16th June 2013. I booked the hotel via a well known travel website and basically was really upset by a company called Clever Hotels that denied that I ever booked not withstanding having taken the monies from my bank account for the stay at the above hotel. Luckily I had full evidence that they had done this and so they had to give in finally and return the monies to me in full.

I had to get the travel website involved and also the above Hotel sales director really helped me to recoup the monies that were taken from my account fraudulently - these were returned after 6 days of constant calling from Italy to Germany where Clever Hotels are based and finally it all came clean with a maga apology as the website got serious about how I was badly handled.

THIS WAS NOT THE CASE WITH THE LAGOAS PARK HOTEL SALES STAFF, RECEPTION STAFF AND THEN DIRECTLY WITH ALL THE STAFF AT THE HOTEL.

I managed to book the same financial deal at the Lagoas Park but with a superior suite direct with the sales team and then arrived at the hotel to find that the room was beautifully appointed and furnished - expresso machine, kettle, ironing facility, beautiful bathroom and amenities and the staff were just out of this world.

The purpose of my stay was to spend my birthday in Portugal as I love it so dearly and the hotel were aware of my birthday - we had lifts to the station to enable us to get into Lisbon on the 13th June which is also a big national festival day and when we returned we found a bottle of champagne on ice and even a cake with a candle in our room - the reception staff had cleverly delivered it all fresh just as we arrived with the hotel shuttle.......

The breakfast -I cannot eat wheat or gluten based foods - but there was everything I needed and more. There was a full american choice of eggs any way you wanted them, bacon daily, mushrooms, hash browns, tomatoes, ham, turkey, cheese, fruit and then obviously cereals, toast, bread and pastries, milks of all sorts, juices and coffees and teas...........you name it, you got it. Nothing was too much trouble. The hotel was absolutely spotless - I mean not a spec of dust, and then the gym facility that is free for all hotel guests is found in a separate sports club - and it is the best gym I have ever been to -

this is classed as a business hotel but believe me I would return with the whole family as it has everything you need - close to the airport and motorway - close to the beach and Oeiras which is lovely - Porto Salvo is quaint and enabled us to go to church daily which was important to my husband and I and the coffee bars and people were just lovely - it was a disastrous booking that was put right totally by the hotel staff and the sales team - PLEASE PLEASE STAY THERE AS YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED - I have been all over the world, but the welcome and the quality in relation to price that this hotel has to offer is unbelievably good - who dares wins and this to me is a win win situation all the time so
and until I return in September..............have a great stay and thank you so much to everyone at the Lagoas Park - you made my birthday one to remember and at my age, that is a real plus as anyone who is celebrating a birthday over 40 only wants to forget that date in the diary!!....

Rita and Gennaro are delighted to have been able to have written this comment.

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent but if you want that little bit extra it is worth going for the executive su...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay at the Lagoas Park Hotel.

Personalized service is very important to us and the service you received is a wonderful example of the team's commitment.

It was indeed a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind words are a true source of motivation and I will gladly pass on your comments to the entire team.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Germany
Reviewed 7 July 2013

A little far from the city centre. My cab fare from the airport was about 22 Eur. The hotel offers free shuttle service to the beach or to the shopping mall / train station. I had a wonderful stay. Clean and beautiful room. Yummy breakfast and lunch. Good value-for-money. I was there to meet a business partner at the business park, which is directly next to the hotel. I heard C. Ronaldo and the Portugese national team stay here when they train in Lissabon. :)

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the preference given to Lagoas Park Hotel, and for leaving your kind words on TripAdvisor.

It was indeed a pleasure to read that you were satisfied with our services and enjoyed your stay with us.

West Malling, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

The Lagoas Park hotel is perfect if you have business on the business park. It is a a great modern hotel at a great price. The rooms are a good size and bright and airy. The staff are great and very accommodating. Always nice to have free wifi. Though the hotel is about 20 minutes outside the city centre there are lots of links to get you there if you need to

Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
TDHotels, Gerente at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Dear Guest

We pledge to provide a refined personal service for our guests, as well as properly maintained facilities and are pleased to hear that our effort is recognized.

Durban, South Africa
Reviewed 16 May 2013

A favourite in Lisbon with (nearly) everything one expects from a good hotel: clean, efficient, friendly, welcoming. Add good value for money.
This type of room is has a decent size, by European standards, with a veranda and good lighting. The mini bar is lightly stocked, but one has coffee maker, safe, desk and small round table and chairs. Complimentary bowl of fruit or sweets and water were provided.
The bathroom is of reasonable size, with shower/bath tub and a wide range of complementary toiletries.
The complimentary Wi-Fi Internet link worked faultlessly in both the iPad and the android mobile.
A firm mattress with good quality bed linen and reasonable sound proofing helped in providing a good night's sleep.
The flat screen TV carried a wide range of channels, mostly in Portuguese, but with the most common international news channels in English, French and Spanish.
The breakfast buffet offered a sensible selection of choices. The excellent late service at the snack-bar was also appreciated.
I used the shuttle service and found the service faultless. Parking is free but if you driving yourself to the hotel, and don’t know that area of Lisbon, take a Satnav device or practice asking directions in Portuguese.
Efficient and friendly staff make it a pleasant stay all round.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
TDHotels, Gerente at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Dear Guest,

I’ve felt amazing reading your wonderful review, for which I thank you so much. Allow me to thank you sincerely on behalf of all the staff members.

We are thrilled that you had such a fantastic stay and are grateful for all the positive remarks.
We pledge to provide a refined personal service for our guests, as well as properly maintained facilities and are pleased when such effort is recognized.

We sincerely hope that you will visit us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 11 May 2013

The hotel has a very good ratio between service and prize.
The atmosphere is great and the service kind.
It has free covered parking area for guests and its very well communicated by highway with both Lisbon and Cascais/Sintra/Estoril.
It's a very good choice if you have any business going on on Lagoas Park. Also very good option for tourists who travel by car.
Breakfast is just correct for the category, but free.

The only con is the internet wifi service in the rooms.
It's a pain in the [--] that both coverage and speed are terrible.
In a good day it can take up to 1h to access the mail...

There is an alternative wired HSpeed Internet access, but not free.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
TDHotels, Gerente at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking a little bit of your time to post your review about our Hotel.

We appreciate your nice words about our breakfast and parking, we are always trying to give the best service to our Clients.

Regarding your comment about the Internet, we are going to have it in mind.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Porto Salvo
#2 of 2 in Paco de Arcos
Aldeia dos Capuchos Golf & Spa
Aldeia dos Capuchos Golf & Spa
#1 of 6 in Costa da Caparica

Been to Lagoas Park Hotel? Share your experiences!