“Excellent Place to stay”
Review of Lagoas Park Hotel

Lagoas Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Porto Salvo
Hyderabad, India
“Excellent Place to stay”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed at the place for 3 months for company purpose.
Located near major business premises.
Excellent in:
Staff Friendliness
Breakfast Buffet
Rooms
Cleanliness

They even had a free pick up and drop service within may be 8-10 km. That saved me a lot while traveling.

The rooms were very comfortable to stay in (read large) and also the cleanliness was v good.
The only gripe would be lack of cooking options within the room and the no. of English channels on the LCD TV.
As other reviewers have mentioned, the access to the GYM and Swimming pool is free.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and that would win a lot of customers over.
I had trouble with exchanging my traveler cheques and the staff really helped me a lot in finding the correct Bank for the task.

Breakfast buffet was excellent each day, though it was not much varied daily.

Absolutely recommend the hotel for a business stay.

Room Tip: Ask for Free WI FI. Check for the locker in the room and make sure its properly functioning.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Portimão
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I've really appreciated the lightfull lobby by the check in and the full furnished bedroom. The breakfast was varied and just enough regarding the guest's number. The staff was atencious and always trying to do their best in ordem to achieve the guest's satisfaction. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to my best friend

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Essex, England
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stayed for two days on a half board basis, using this hotel as our base to explore Lisbon and also as a stopover en-route to the Algarve. Located on a business park with secure parking. It makes a quiet base. Lisbon is approx 20 mins by train. The hotel also operates a free mini bus service to the station and we took advantage of this by booking at reception. A light open high ceiling-ed reception leads into the breakfast room/ bar/lounge and lift area. Bedrooms are large (there were three of us with ample room) and can only be accessed via the lift using your room card. The same goes for the car park. I liked this extra security. Air con worked well. Internet was included in our room rate. The bathroom was large with a great shower and bath. There is a health club situated just over the road, with swimming pool . All free to hotel guests. We did not have time to use but did go and have a look . We were welcomed by the reception staff there.
Breakfast was served in a large room, previously the hotels restaurant. It was busy but staff moved around the whole time ensuring foods were continually refreshed and your plates were cleared. The choices changed each day and it was a great experience much looked forward to. Dinner was served in the hotel's NEW restaurant, called 'Treinta y tres'. It is a steak and wine restaurant. The staff were very welcoming, the food absolutely wonderful. An amazing experience.From the home made garlic and tuna pate, served with warm rolls and garlic butter through to the sizzling steak, finished off with my favourite, carpaccio of pineapple with lemon ice cream and pistachio crisp! We loved this hotel, we found all staff very welcoming, helpful and a special mention to Vitor who gave us great recommendations for our trips into Lisbon. The hotel is a four star but we felt really was on par with a five star.Why was this a four star? We had just come from a five star hotel in Porto and about the only differences we found was that there was no porter (although i am sure if we had asked staff would have helped us) and maybe the bedroom furniture is a little scratched in places from use. Otherwise we felt it deserved a higher rating. We will definitely stay here again .

Room Tip: Quiet location, on a business estate but not busy and weekends very quiet. We found we did not use o...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
TDHotels, Gerente at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Guest,
It was indeed a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I was extremely pleased to read your kind comments about our staff.

Personalized service is very important to us and the service you received is a wonderful example of the team's commitment.

We do hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Lagoas Park Hotel in the near future.

Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I've been in the last two days at a meeting at this hotel, and it is clearly, by far, the best option at Lisboa area. From rooms to service, parking, location, this has been a very good surprise, even knowing previously the great comments about it. The business center with several and diverse co fence rooms is great.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking a little bit of your time to post your review about our Hotel.

Your enthusiasm for our Hotel is very much appreciated and so we hope to have the honor of welcoming you back at the Lagoas Park Hotel in a not too distant future.

Almere
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I used this hotel when I worked at LeasePlan some 200 meters away from this hotel. This hotel is frequently used by the Selecao of Portugal because a training field is near the hotel. It is located near a nice park.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the east side of the building at least on the fourth floor. From there you can...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest

It was such a pleasure to read your review about your stay at Lagoas Park Hotel.

Dhahran, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 10 July 2013

i thought when i booked this hotel , it would be a memorable stay , well it does, but with a slightly negative aspects.

location: hotel location somewhat in a remote area, since it's in the a business district. if you don't have a car , don't go there!

staff: staff are friendly
service: as i said , you don't get 4 stars hotel in lagoas park, you realized from the first minute that their internet is the worst you can find in a 4 stars hotel. but the worst to come , when you find out that they spare the good internet for the executive room only,
once and only once i asked for 2 tea bags without hot water, and they will charge me as a room service call.
the pool is in a separate building, the child are not allowed to enjoy. my child were very very disappointed. shuttle bus is available that take you to oeiras shopping center and the marina of oeiras, we dealt with many drivers all of them were OK, except for one who use to stay in the car and never open the door and unlocked the back seat for my child, the other drivers unlike the others.
Mosquitoes : my child suffered from a very aggressive mosquitoes and the hotel management failed to help us. , if your child are sensitive to misquotes , please do your best to protect them or don't stay in this hotel.

overall, this is an OK hotel but , please study my words and other reviews before you decide to stay in.

Room Tip: ask about all details before you book this hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
TDHotels, Gerente at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your words about our Hotel.

We just regret to know that you have some problems with the internet, but please be sure that we make all efforts to provide god internet service for our guests.

We’re really sorry for the inconveniences that you had with the mosquitoes, but it never happen.

We will check the situation reported about the drivers.

I´m quite convinced that all reviews will help us to improve our services into a higher quality, for the satisfaction of our guests is to us a matter of a great importance.

Avellino, Italy
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Hi guys, I have a story to tell regarding the above hotel - I stayed there with my husband from
the 12th June until the 16th June 2013. I booked the hotel via a well known travel website and basically was really upset by a company called Clever Hotels that denied that I ever booked not withstanding having taken the monies from my bank account for the stay at the above hotel. Luckily I had full evidence that they had done this and so they had to give in finally and return the monies to me in full.

I had to get the travel website involved and also the above Hotel sales director really helped me to recoup the monies that were taken from my account fraudulently - these were returned after 6 days of constant calling from Italy to Germany where Clever Hotels are based and finally it all came clean with a maga apology as the website got serious about how I was badly handled.

THIS WAS NOT THE CASE WITH THE LAGOAS PARK HOTEL SALES STAFF, RECEPTION STAFF AND THEN DIRECTLY WITH ALL THE STAFF AT THE HOTEL.

I managed to book the same financial deal at the Lagoas Park but with a superior suite direct with the sales team and then arrived at the hotel to find that the room was beautifully appointed and furnished - expresso machine, kettle, ironing facility, beautiful bathroom and amenities and the staff were just out of this world.

The purpose of my stay was to spend my birthday in Portugal as I love it so dearly and the hotel were aware of my birthday - we had lifts to the station to enable us to get into Lisbon on the 13th June which is also a big national festival day and when we returned we found a bottle of champagne on ice and even a cake with a candle in our room - the reception staff had cleverly delivered it all fresh just as we arrived with the hotel shuttle.......

The breakfast -I cannot eat wheat or gluten based foods - but there was everything I needed and more. There was a full american choice of eggs any way you wanted them, bacon daily, mushrooms, hash browns, tomatoes, ham, turkey, cheese, fruit and then obviously cereals, toast, bread and pastries, milks of all sorts, juices and coffees and teas...........you name it, you got it. Nothing was too much trouble. The hotel was absolutely spotless - I mean not a spec of dust, and then the gym facility that is free for all hotel guests is found in a separate sports club - and it is the best gym I have ever been to -

this is classed as a business hotel but believe me I would return with the whole family as it has everything you need - close to the airport and motorway - close to the beach and Oeiras which is lovely - Porto Salvo is quaint and enabled us to go to church daily which was important to my husband and I and the coffee bars and people were just lovely - it was a disastrous booking that was put right totally by the hotel staff and the sales team - PLEASE PLEASE STAY THERE AS YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED - I have been all over the world, but the welcome and the quality in relation to price that this hotel has to offer is unbelievably good - who dares wins and this to me is a win win situation all the time so
and until I return in September..............have a great stay and thank you so much to everyone at the Lagoas Park - you made my birthday one to remember and at my age, that is a real plus as anyone who is celebrating a birthday over 40 only wants to forget that date in the diary!!....

Rita and Gennaro are delighted to have been able to have written this comment.

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent but if you want that little bit extra it is worth going for the executive su...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
TDHotels, Gerente at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay at the Lagoas Park Hotel.

It was indeed a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind words are a true source of motivation and I will gladly pass on your comments to the entire team.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Porto Salvo
#1 of 3 in Carcavelos
Sheraton Cascais Resort
Sheraton Cascais Resort
#11 of 38 in Cascais

Been to Lagoas Park Hotel? Share your experiences!