“Shirts”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boxgrove
The Brufords Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Boxgrove B&B and Inns
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Shirts”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Three reprobates who marshalled at Goodwood ( superb racing) stayed here last weekend. I can only add to the praise heaped upon this lovely establishment. It now goes almost without saying that the beds were comfy,the shower so easy even I could work it ( usually send my wife in first to explore and advise!),the brekkas had great bacon and sausages and their own eggs, the experience of eating al fresco and the welcome was exemplary.
What makes this place really wonderful is shown by our problems with shirts!! I forgot one of my shirts but got an early email telling me that Tina had found it,washed it and ironed it so I can collect it later in the year or it would be sent. And our new found South African friend Nigel in room 4 found his shirt stained by a leaky Barclays biro ( !) .....so overnight it was washed ,cleaned and ironed!
This attention to detail and kindly attitude sums up this lovely place to stay. Balders,Lord Percy and I will hope to stay again next March.....you may be glad to hear Tina and Silma!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

From the moment we arrived and was offered complimentary Tea, to the Breakfast with there own Eggs from there own Chickens, the Accommodation was Fantastic, the Family run Business was operated by the most caring and Custer Service orientated people , That I have ever come across, cannot wait to go back, to think I was sitting in the Garden this morning being spoilt rotten
Best I have ever been to.

• Stayed April 2014
Kent, England
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights while we toured the local area. We stayed in the annex as the facilities suited us - having a dining table and chairs was ideal when we wanted a take-away and the lounge area with sofas made it a very comfortable place to spend a relaxing evening.
The standard of cleanliness was excellent and we enjoyed having our cooked breakfasts delivered each morning.
One consideration with the annex is that it doesn't have a full size bathroom so if that's important perhaps one of the other rooms would be more suitable. The annex also includes a single bedroom and a full size snooker table which is another attraction.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Rye
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Silma and Alan made us feel so welcome. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was scrumptious, cooked as requested and really set us up for the day. Chichester is a lovely town and only ten minutes away by car. Look forward to visiting again.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MnE_Rye
Vonore, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We have had the most WONDERFUL stay at The Brufords B&B in West Sussex England. The accommodations were top rate, and they were easily eclipsed by the warm, caring people who run The Brufords. Mother Silma and Daughter Tina ensured our every need was met with all the old world charm and attention anyone could ask. And my breakfast was over-the-top good with eggs fresh from the hens. They are located just a five minutes from Lord March's Estate where the Goodwood Revival of Speed is held, but even if they were much further away, we would stay with them., We had 3 couples "from the Colonies" there for 4 days and every one of us were most favorably impressed with how well we were treated.
Our thanks to Tina, Silma and Alan. You folks run a WONDERFUL B&B
Tom & Phyllis

Room Tip: All the rooms were most comfortable and cozy. Just let them know your needs and they will accommodat...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Southwell, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is one of the best B&Bs I have ever stayed in. The family are very welcoming and were very kind at responding to any requests. I have stayed there on my own and really appreciated having breakfast in my room. I also love the little single room with its tea tray and fridge and everything fitted in so neatly. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a few nights or a week.
Pauline and Pauline Southwell Notts

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
MI
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

We always stay with the Brufords while attending Goodwood races. You will not find a better B&B anywhere! Very clean rooms with all amenities. One of the closest B&B's to Goodwood activities in the area. Very quiet little town. I highly recommend The Brufords to anyone! Right across the street from a 12th century church and footpaths that make for a wonderful early morning hike or jog throught he countryside.

Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxgrove
Travelodge Chichester Emsworth
#2 of 8 in Chichester
Chichester Harbour Hotel
Chichester Harbour Hotel
#5 of 8 in Chichester

Been to The Brufords Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!