The Crown and Anchor
Agoda.com
US$102
US$83
Priceline
Eden House Hotel(Grantham)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$70
US$86
PremierInn.com
US$92
Travelocity
Travelodge Grantham A1(Grantham)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$74
US$69
Priceline
Stoke Rochford Hall(Stoke Rochford)
US$104
US$91
  • Pool
US$65
US$55
Travelodge
All reviewssunday lunchthe pubgroupon voucherstuffinglandladyveggrantham
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We found this pub on the last night of our holiday to Lincolnshire - sadly. The meal was excellent, landlady very friendly and a lovely atmosphere. We had the steak - cooked to perfection. Best meal of our holiday - will most definitely recommend, and return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dizzydaffy
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have just had a meal at this establishment for the first time in many years and cannot rate it highly enough. The owners are relatively new and have made a great job of improving the place.
The welcome was first class and the service was attentive and pleasant. The food was of exceptional standard and I might say it was the biggest portion of haddock I have had for a long time. My friend and I were both very impressed with the value for money and will definitely will be returning.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jasper2002
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Ended up eating here by chance with a friend and we are thankful we did.

The bar lady was very welcoming and friendly.

Although there didn't appear to be much of a choice on the menu, I can guarantee there is something everyone will enjoy. We saw other diners with the fish & chips, the fish was so big it didn't fit on to the dining plates .. wow! There are vegetarian choices, gluten free choices and a specials board. I had the steak and ale pie with mash & peas, the gravy was so rich, it was gorgeous and filling too. It was one of those meals where you just wanted to lie down after to sleep ha ha ha .. for half a starter (my friend & I shared), 1 drink and my pie I paid a fantastic £15.00

The pub itself is friendly, modern, bright, not fussy at all, with a decent sized car park at the rear.

I WILL definitely being going back to sample the menu further :D

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 5pud
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Lovely private self contained room with ensuite and parking. The owner was lovely and very accommodating bringing out a map and giving advice on quickest routes to our next destination to avoid traffic.Beautiful location in a very friendly village

Room Tip: Ask for the chalet!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lynda j
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This B & B in Welby near Grantham, Lincolnshire is very good. The accommodation is separate from the pub. A large ensuite room with bed settee and a double bed. Plenty of room to spread out. Parking right next door to room. Friendly landlady and breakfast good. Only shame is that there was a kitchen fire recently so didn't get to test the evening meals. We stayed on our way to and from Scotland, and will stay if near again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family