I stayed in the cheapest cottage type c which had double bed and bathroom. The shower was working great. Not a bad bathroom for a wooden cottage. If you are a light sleeper you need earplugs. The crows, dogs, cockerls and monkeys are awake at 4am. Staff are friendly and attentive. The spa is great and 5 mins from the beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreamcatcher is located in the north end of Palolem – right beside at the enchanting spot where the Arabian sea meets the tranquil lagoon that stretches between our northern shore and wild green hills beyond. We have over 50 unique, individually designed cottages tucked away in more than three acres of lush tropical gardens, an outdoor restaurant with a charming deck overlooking the breathtaking sight of the lagoon and the surrounding wilderness; a yogashala – cum- retreat centre, the best ayurvedic spa in South Goa, and staff that is dedicated to making your vacation a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Dreamcatcher Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatcher Hotel Palolem
- Dreamcatcher Resort Palolem, Goa