We stayed in the Honeymoon Cottage at Dreamcatcher and the cottage was better than what we had expected. With the beautiful backwater right outside the verandah, the views and bird sightings from the cottage were amazing. Kingfishers, Eagles, Cormorants and Egrets can be seen regularly.
The cottage itself was very spacious and clean. Soft and comfortable mattresses, a mosquito net over the bed and basic furniture made it perfect. The bathroom was exceptionally large with a bathtub for two. The staff is available at all times if you need any help or service, though we did not need their services during our stay.
The resort is located very close to the Palolem beach and a 2 minute walk through a shaded alley way gets you to the beautiful sands. Being so close and yet being tucked away, Dreamcatcher became a great choice as after spending hours at the beach, we could come back to the peace and quiet of the resort.
The tariffs are a little steep but when compared to the facilities and comfort one gets at the other cheaper resorts (we did stay at one other resort that was much much cheaper!), this one is well worth the money. If you are on a serious budget and don't care too much about the shacks then you can choose the cheaper options, but if need comfort and cleanliness, Dreamcatcher is probably the best bet in Palolem!
An added bonus is the time spent chatting with Jackie and Walter, the adorable duo who run the place! I would definitely recommend this place to travellers visiting Palolem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreamcatcher is located in the north end of Palolem – right beside at the enchanting spot where the Arabian sea meets the tranquil lagoon that stretches between our northern shore and wild green hills beyond. We have over 50 unique, individually designed cottages tucked away in more than three acres of lush tropical gardens, an outdoor restaurant with a charming deck overlooking the breathtaking sight of the lagoon and the surrounding wilderness; a yogashala – cum- retreat centre, the best ayurvedic spa in South Goa, and staff that is dedicated to making your vacation a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Dreamcatcher Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatcher Hotel Palolem
- Dreamcatcher Resort Palolem, Goa