Though on slope the views make up for it. Managed to get a spot under a tree and enjoyed a 5-day stay with my family. Could keep an eye on kids over a glass of wine on the raised terrace over looking sea & sunset. Pool didn't get over-crowded though was closed for a day's deep cleaning. Plenty to do out and about for my 3 & 7 year old, though pre 9am breakfasts hard to come by on the island. Recommend The Lifeboat, East Cowes PO32 6UB - excellent setting, tasty fresh food overlooking boats, superb value. IOW great for dog owners - even allowed into Theme Parks & pubs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waverley Park is a small family run site with stunning views over the Solent and Cowes harbour. You can choose from our modern comfortable static caravans, bring your own tourer, motorhome or tent or stay in one of our self-contained flats. During the summer months we have a pub and restaurant on site serving a good selection of home cooked meals, real ale and entertainment nightly in high season. The views from the bar terrace are among the best on the Island. We have recently installed super fast broadband that can be accessed anywhere on site for free. Combine this with a heated pool, modern high quality shower facilities and your sure of a great base for exploring the Isle of Wight, the jewel in England's crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Waverley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Park Hotel Cowes
- Waverley Park Isle Of Wight/East Cowes