Marsham Arms Coaching Inn
US$111
US$94
Priceline
  • Pool
Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel(Norwich)(Great Value!)
US$102
PremierInn.com
US$83
US$80
US$109
US$88
US$158
  • Pool
All reviewsthe penthousemain buildingrecommend this restaurantpork bellyevening meal in the restaurantsea bassmain coursefunction roomsmall roomroom ratestayed for two nightsgood sizefish and chipsdefinitely stay here againlovely foodexcellent stayhigh standard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2013

After a very stressful day we got to the hotel, lovely but ordinary bar and was shown to our rooms. The rooms are like a motel room with the best bathrooms Ive ever had in a hotel for this price. Evening meal in the restaurant was magnificent also.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stayed recently and were extremely pleased with the hotel. On arrival, we were taken
to our room - we splashed out and booked the penthouse suite which was excellent. It was large and comfortable and had a view overlooking the fields, however, when you are less than 5ft tall one needed to stand on tiptoe to see the view!! The lady who greeted us was great - friendly, welcoming. She took us to our room and explained everything to us. All the staff with whom we came into contact were excellent - really friendly, happy. The meals were excellent - on one night
hubby had pork which was just to his liking. Breakfast was excellent too. All in all, a great hotel
and we will have no hesitation in returning.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We popped in on an impromptu visit on a lovely summer evening. We were not disappointed, as a very warm welcome greeted us and we were served with drinks from the bar without a wait.
We decided to eat outside which was lovely and our food came exceptionally quickly. I chose the Cromer Crab (well you have to don't you, if you're in Norfolk!) which was amazing and served with a generous helping of perfectly cooked new potatoes and a colourful and crunchy mixed salad and home made dressing. Hubby chose to go veggie and converted the spring roll salad starter in to his main course again served up with the same accompaniments. Ordinarily,we would have left it there, but as we were on our hols and it was hot, we each had the ice cream sundae of the day and finished with filter coffee. It has been a long time since I can truly say that EVERYTHING I had eaten in a meal was delicious, but this was the case. We will be returning with friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The staff were friendly helpful and very pleasant. Booking in was very efficient and we were shown to our room very quickly. We booked 'The Executive Suite', it was large but very dark. The Bathroom was enormous but very stark, clearly fitted out for someone with mobility problems but not what I would call 'executive'. However it was clean and very serviceable. There was tea and coffee available plus water in the fridge. However, the room felt damp and the windows were dirty.

The Restaurant was lovely and though we only had a starter and pudding each, what we had was delicious. Which is why the breakfast surprised me. I had the full English, the fried egg was overcooked, most of the elements of the breakfast I.e. egg, bacon felt as if they had been cooked some time and kept somewhere too hot. We were the first ones in the restaurant for breakfast, surely my egg could have been cooked when ordered. So big disappointment. Overall I did not feel it was value for money. I guess if we had come later for breakfast and had a cheaper room I might not have felt this way.

Room Tip: Ask for your breakfast eggs to be cooked fresh.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank TomsGrandma
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I have stayed here several times now as I'm doing business in the area. The rooms are large, clean with good facilities. The food is lovely as are the staff very welcoming and make you feel a friend returning.

Room Tip: The outside rooms are larger with good parking right outside
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business