“Excellent”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of LOVENEST HOLIDAYS

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rakeshe24
“Excellent”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Best place to stay bit away from the busy Munnar. I loved the calmness here and specially the Campfire night..A great place to relax and enjoy the nature...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ackzel
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Wonderful property in the company of the wild”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I did write a review of this property in January, but went there recently in may and it was a wonderful experience , while having dinner at the camp fire in the garden we could see a few elephants just about 20 meters from us feeding on a palm tree they had brought down and the next morning we were lucky to see wild bision in this property. It was a wonderful experience

Nishanth...
“Memorable family trip”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Such a wonderful place to be with. Lovely people... We enjoyed our best in their care. Mr. Trijo and Senthil are the reason for our happiness. They cared more than anyone. I used to travel a lot; but this time a milestone of my journey.

Ackzel
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Beautiful green oasis in the forest”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

I have been to a lot of places in India and my home state of Kerala is one of my favourite. This beautiful little property is all peace surrounded by green forest in fact I have been to most of the hotels and home stays in kanthaloor which are very near villages or dirty little hamlets full of garbage , litter or dirty water running from the village open drains. But this beautiful property is in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a eucalyptus forest behind the building and a sandalwood reserve in from of the property right across the road in fact. Siting in the balconey of these room U can see the valley and to one side and mountains with small strings of water fall at a distance . It has very nice rooms with clean big toilets . In fact u can even have a view from the toilets of this property. All green and quite. U have the place to yourself. With no one to disturbed u. In fact durin my stay I did even see a couple of wild Bisons behind this forest early in th morning. Monkeys do pass by the tree at the back I would definitely come back U should experience it.

TrijoJ
Kochi (Cochin), India
“good property& better service”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Its a good , calm&quite property, we see elephants,monkeys ,we get better service like homely atmosphere

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing