We visited in February and we really thought that we'd found a little bit of paradise. Beautiful island, hot and sunny every day, fabulous easy diving straight from the beach, lovely people (thank you especially to our lovely waiter Rifadh), good food and drink, comfortable beach bungalow and lots of peace and quiet. If you want to get away from it all, wander around barefoot, lay in the sun, read books, play board games and ping pong and do some excellent easy diving broken only by eating nice food and drinking cocktails as the sun goes down this place is for you.
Minor gripes - bed was a bit hard and smoking was allowed in the restaurant which was rather annoying but other than that it was wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1. Angaga Island Resort & Spa is located in the South Ari Atoll and is surrounded by a wealth of natural beauty along with crystal clear waters and a white sandy beach. The island is approximately 45,000 square metres and is superb for snorkeling and diving with the house reef just 7-8 metres from the beach featuring live coral and beautiful marine life. This is a great island for those holidaymakers seeking peace and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Angaga Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angaga Island Hotel Angaga Island
- Hotel Angaga Island
- Angaga Island Resort Maldives