The swimming pool was a great big ocean with lovely soft and warm water, shared with the most beautiful sea life.
The people in the Dive Shop were really nice and helpful. My instructor Katharina Behrens was wonderful, caring and very patient. A truly memorable experience! Thank you.
Pretty much everyone on this paradise island were friendly and helpful.
We were a group of six (3 couples) which makes it more fun as you could become isolated unless you are of the sociable kind and make friends easily (we certainly did!). If you want a relaxing couple of weeks doing pretty much nothing but floating about with wonderful marine life chilin' out then this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1. Angaga Island Resort & Spa is located in the South Ari Atoll and is surrounded by a wealth of natural beauty along with crystal clear waters and a white sandy beach. The island is approximately 45,000 square metres and is superb for snorkeling and diving with the house reef just 7-8 metres from the beach featuring live coral and beautiful marine life. This is a great island for those holidaymakers seeking peace and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Angaga Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angaga Island Hotel Angaga Island
- Hotel Angaga Island
- Angaga Island Resort Maldives