“friday and saturday best”
Review of Luna Mar

Luna Mar
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 January 2014

....came on sunday for lobster plate and end up with lobster pizza also delish with wine and tip 26CUC/3 split and horse carriage 6CUC from Brisas :) worth to go !!!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I liked this place very much and liked it so much the first time I had to go back a second time. The pizza for $5 was phenomenal. It was so much better than what was at the resort. I did not try anything else but noticed that the lobster/shrimp combo was $14. The only thing I kind of disliked was that the service was a little slow, but that is how cuba is and im never in a real rush on vacation anyway.

1  Thank cndguy25
Reviewed 8 December 2013

They served us on the beach!
We had a shrimp pizza that 3 of us shared and there was plenty of shrimp on it and more than enough for us! It was $5 CUCs wow cannot even get pepperoni at home for that price!

I had lunch two other times here (with a special someone) We had the whole place to ourselves which was nice. The view of the beach was awesome. The service was a little slow but then again I wasn't in any hurry to go anywhere.

My eyes almost fell out of my head when I saw the bill... for the amount we ate and drank! it would have cost an arm and a leg here in Ontario. VERY affordable to eat all meals there.

The food is excellent. I didn't have anything else but the seafood. Shrimps, Lobster and fish.

2  Thank lisaragoo
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Had dinner with 5 friends and a toddler last week, very enjoyable relaxed time. Waitress was friendly and excellent. Although the pizza style has changed to a thicker bread like crust, it was still delicious, especially with shrimp or lobster.
Lots of locals eat here too, so you know it is good! Still did not get to try the lobster here yet, I have heard it is excellent and will be trying it on our next trip.

1  Thank Twin2Keswick_ON
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Great food and by the beach ! I love the shrimp pizza, but they are all good, service is good as well :)

1  Thank Kim C