“Home from home excellant stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ceres
Braemount Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Ceres B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 July 2012

What can I say my husband and I have stayed here 3 years in a row for the Ceres games and we are made so welcome its a home from home . Kath/Bob are so friendly the food and hospitality are a million to one would recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Maryjane B

Reviewed 22 June 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed in Braemount for a night whilst visiting St. Andrews and feel it would be remiss of us not to write a review after being treated so well.

Bed:

The room we booked was the self-contained 'annex' above the garage, which was very well-appointed with its' own luxurious bathroom. The room had a very warm, welcoming feel to it and this was complemented by the interior decor, which suited it perfectly. A huge bed with very soft linen and fluffy towels helped make us feel more at home and the inclusion of a wide range of hot beverages in the room was a lovely extra. The garage room provides the perfect balance of independence and home comforts. We asked to be shown round the other rooms, which are all very well decorated, but would recommend the garage room to anyone.

Breakfast:

Bob and Kath were the perfect hosts, providing a VERY filling and delicious breakfast at a time which suited us. We were continually being offered more of everything, till we felt we couldn't eat any more, despite wanting to enjoy more of Kath's cooking. We joined some of the other guests at breakfast who were equally impressed with the accommodation and hospitality provided.

We were made to feel extremely welcome in their lovely home and were treated like family. Ceres is very conveniently located about 10 minutes away from St. Andrews and, as such was the perfect base for exploring the surrounding area. All in all, a lovely stay with a lovely couple.

Room Tip: We recommend the garage room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OllieF
Reviewed 22 May 2012

If you are visiting anywhere near St Andrews, you must stay here. I was made to feel very welcome and was treated like a Queen for my entire stay by Bob and Kathy - whose amazing hospitality made me feel like I was staying with good friends. Their home is beautifully decorated with lovely finishing touches. The room I stayed in above the garage was more like a self-contained flat - very homely, warm - and massive. There is a large television, dvds and lovely bathroom, with everything you could need. The breakfast in the morning was out of this world and very generous. Kathy made me a huge breakfast and I could choose pretty much anything I wanted.
I really can't find any faults - asides from the fact that if you stay here, you will never want to leave.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2012

There is a plaque in the house with the motto, come as visitors, stay as friends, leave as one of the family: this is precisely what has happened with us. We have stayed here on more than a few occasions and have been blessed every time. The home itself is luxurious and everything provided is of the highest standard. The food is generous, extremely well presented, and well cooked. There is spectacular attention to detail and nothing is too muchtrouble. But most of there is a genuine warmth to the hospitality which makes the whole stay more than worth the cost. We would recommend Kathy & Bob and their home to anyone without reservation.

Room Tip: the room above the garage is like a self-contained apartment beautifully appointed and with an eleme...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Been to Braemount Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!