“Nice complex for team-building/conference event”
Review of The Old Mill Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sestroretsk
The Old Mill Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Sestroretsk B&B and Inns
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Nice complex for team-building/conference event”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

It's a quite big complex of buildings, can accomodate a lot of guests at the same time. We were there last weekend for a corporate event (at the same time there was a wedding going on). The location is convinient and the place is beautiful to my opinion. The hotel has it's open air swimming pool (not heated), access to the beach. The living areas are spread over several buildings, some are cottages (with your own kitchen also fireplace inside) and main building where we stayed. I should admit the rooms in the main hotel building look totallly different one from another, so check in advance what you get. Some on the back side of a building are really small. I stayed in the one on a third floor, this one is like mezzonine with a roof wall and low ceiling. Funny enough, a twice more expensive room (for more people as well) of a higher category to me actually seemed worse then ours. Also there are tea facilities in some of the rooms but not in others. I was told by my colleagues there are sleepers in the room, somewhere in not a very obvious place (smth like bathroom cupboard), but I didn't finish this quest successfully :-) Decor of our room was quite nice and the room itself felt very clean, however, again, I can not say the same about other rooms, because I noticed some imperfectness, such as dust on a windowsill. There are if Im not mistaken 3 restaurants/cafes inside the complex. The service in a cafe is very very nice with ultra polite waiter, also bringing us compliment to our tea (nice and tasty cakes). The service during our lunch in the other was not so amazing and I didnt appreciate much music from 90s playing inside. Overall, I do recommend this place in spite of some imperfectness, even though I assume it could be very annoying for some people. I think for hotels round this area it is a good choice but you need to consider it's speciality lodging accommodation, rather then normal hotel. Ideal place for corporate team-building, not so sure about wedding though :-)

Room Tip: I would go for a third room in the main building or cottages, ask in advance what you get or better...