“Fabulous welcome and amazing food”

Crofton Hall Coffee Shop and Eatery
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Crofton
Price range: £3 - £19
Description: Since 1166 there has been an estate at Crofton. The Hall itself was demolished around 1956 leaving behind an adjacent stable block, walled garden, formal gardens and subterranean ice-house, Coachman’s house, stone entrance archway with gatehouses, deer park and lake. We are situated in converted old Stable block in the courtyard.
Reviewed 5 November 2021 via mobile

Decided to cheer myself up with a coffee and cake so I pressganged a friend to come with me to Crofton Hall. Beautiful drive out of Carlise to this wonderfully situated venue where we received a fabulous welcome by the owners and were treated royally by the staff. In the end coffee went out of the window and we had lunch, it was all too tempting. Amazing food and views out of the real window. Well sign posted and ample parking with lots of other units selling handcrafted delights.

Date of visit: November 2021
JKir, Owner at Crofton Hall Coffee Shop and Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2021

It was lovely to see you and the pleasure was all ours. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your first visit and hope it will be the first of many visits to come.

Reviewed 4 November 2021 via mobile

My wife and I returned to this lovely Coffee Shop for lunch, we have been there a number of times with members of our family when they have visited us from from down South and as usual the food was absolutely superb.
I had the Steak Pie and I have to say it is one if the most delicious I have ever had, the beef was melt in the mouth tender and the gravy was amazing.
My wife had the Chicken burger which was also delicious.
Although we were pretty full after the main course we just could not resist the Sticky toffee pudding and we were not disappointed, it was so light and tasty.
I would highly recommend visiting the Coffee Shop as an alternative to a pub, it is such a lovely location and excellent atmosphere, the service is first class and the excellent food menu is great and very reasonably priced.
You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2021

Every time we see you we are so appreciative of your lovely comments of the food. It’s so nice to hear such lovely feedback as it makes all our hard work worthwhile. Thank you so much

Reviewed 4 November 2021

I visited here today and the food was amazing.The chicken salad was delicious and the ginger creme brûlée was the best I have ever tasted.
The staff were pleasant and efficient.A gem of a place 💕

Date of visit: November 2021

Thank you for the wonderful comments and it was our absolute pleasure cooking for you. We are so pleased you enjoyed your food and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

Well what can I say or where do I begin… on 1st October we held our wedding reception at Crofton Hall Coffee Shop. The first for this venue and what a spectacle it was. From the planning stages with Jane and Alex right through to the execution on the day, it couldn’t have gone more like clock work. The design and decor of the venue straight away lent itself to the relaxed feel of the day. Our choice of decorations worked perfect with the coffee shop and gave us a stunning back drop for our guests to walk into. No one really knew what to expect with the coffee shop being new and to say it turned heads upon arrival is an understatement.
We had such a beautiful day, it couldn’t have gone any smoother thanks to the amazing team here. The food was stunning, empty plates all round and then the same for dessert. Stunning quality which was agreed by all. Nothing was too much trouble for these guys and they made our day FLAWLESS!
Crofton hall coffee shop is a must visit for all. I urge anyone to take a drive here and give it a try, you will not be disappointed!
For what these guys pulled off for us was fabulous feat, and I’d do it all over again here in a heartbeat! 💕💕💕

Date of visit: October 2021
JKir, Owner at Crofton Hall Coffee Shop and Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2021

Aw Damion what lovely comments. It was our absolute pleasure doing your wedding and we enjoyed every minute of it. It’s great that your guests loved the food and it means a lot to read this lovely review. Thank you so much. We hope you have an amazing married life together.

Reviewed 3 October 2021

Went with my daughter today for Sunday Lunch and I have to say was definitely not disappointed !!
The Staff were amazing, well trained and very polite, and Alex the owner with his partner Jane were wonderful and we were greeted and made very welcome.
The food was absolutely delicious, the roast beef being so tasty and the vegetables al dente.
The grounds, and surrounding area were beautiful, with a lake and a few bespoke shops, not forgetting the Cheese Farm
i will certainly be back to Crofton Hall Coffee Shop. Thank you for making it a favourite destination.

Date of visit: October 2021
JKir, Owner at Crofton Hall Coffee Shop and Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2021

We are so pleased you enjoyed your Sunday roast. Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your visit.

Been to Crofton Hall Coffee Shop and Eatery? Share your experiences!