I stayed with a friend at Poggerino for three nights in early April 2014 and, before leaving, we were already planning our next visit to the place. In the heart of the Chianti region, between Firenze and Siena, this Agriturismo (B&B) offers the perfect location to explore Tuscany or just to relax. Its XII century infrastructure, well trained personnel along impeccable conditions make Poggerino an excellent option for any world traveller, and a must for those of us that appreciate excellent quality delivered in an understated manner. We felt like guests in a high quality operating vineyard, drinking their award winning Chianti Classico and enjoying the famous cypress topped rolling Tuscan hills. And last but not least, breakfasts are fantastic. Benedetta, the owner/manager of the place attends to every detail and makes sure the food comply with her high quality standards, using mostly local organically produced ingredients.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Organic family-run B&B and winery in the Chianti Classico historical region. Wine, extra virgin olive oil, vegetables. Six rooms with en-suite bathroom in a traditional 800 year old stone house. View from all windows, swimming pool, typical home-made Tuscan recipes, vegetarian menus on request. Safety box, wifi internet access. English and German spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fattoria Poggerino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria Poggerino Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Fattoria Poggerino Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany