Four of us traveled to Tuscany and found the villa we had previously reserved and paid for (Villa Vistarenni) was a nightmare, so we left immediately, and found this charming hotel 4 miles away in Radda. The Vignale was very clean, quiet, with exceptional service. The staff was incredibly helpful also with any of our needs and many insights of Radda. Did I mention the excellent breakfast and pool side snacks from their kitchen! I am Italian, so I know good food! Although we had a very bad experience with the Vistarenni, we got very lucky with the Vignale! This hotel is not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Vignale is an 18th-century villa located in Radda’s centre. It has a pool and features panoramic views across the Tuscan countryside from its restaurant terrace. Rooms are rustic yet elegant.Relais Vignale includes a collection of period furniture, frescoed ceilings, and grand fireplaces. Each room is individually designed, and comes with air conditioning and satellite TV..The in-house restaurant offers a menu of traditional Tuscan dishes and fine local wines. Attentive staff organise tastings in the property’s wine shop.The outdoor pool is heated and surrounded by a floral garden. There is also a TV room, lounge bar and library, plus free Wi-Fi in communal areas.The property is surrounded by the villages of the Chianti Classico wine region. Siena and Florence are both under an hour’s drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Relais Vignale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fattoria Vignale Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Relais Vignale Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany