We only stayed one night at this hotel during a 2 wek trip around Tuscany, but would have happily stayed longer. The staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel had the feel of a more expensive place.
The hotel is an old building and is shared with a wine shop. The building itself is lovely and our room and en-suite bathroom were a good size and absolutely spotless. The room was quiet at night - it overlooked the road past the village with a nice view.
Breakfast was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Vignale is an 18th-century villa located in Radda’s centre. It has a pool and features panoramic views across the Tuscan countryside from its restaurant terrace. Rooms are rustic yet elegant.Relais Vignale includes a collection of period furniture, frescoed ceilings, and grand fireplaces. Each room is individually designed, and comes with air conditioning and satellite TV..The in-house restaurant offers a menu of traditional Tuscan dishes and fine local wines. Attentive staff organise tastings in the property’s wine shop.The outdoor pool is heated and surrounded by a floral garden. There is also a TV room, lounge bar and library, plus free Wi-Fi in communal areas.The property is surrounded by the villages of the Chianti Classico wine region. Siena and Florence are both under an hour’s drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Vignale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fattoria Vignale Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Relais Vignale Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany