We have just been on our third trip to La Locanda, as has been said by other reviewers the track down is a little bumpy but is more than well worth it. The hotel is small but perfect and absolutely charming surrounded by stunning scenery. there is a lovely pool looking over the Chianti hills and the picturesque hilltop village of Volpaia.While the hotel and the location are fabulous what really sets La Locanda apart are its owners Guido and Martina. Both are charming hosts full of information about the area with suggestions about places to see and things to do. Guido will make restaurant reservations and all his suggestions are great but you should stay in on the nights Martina is cooking! If you are going to stay there- lucky you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Locanda is a charming small country inn with 6 rooms and 1 suite in the Chianti Classico countryside. It is located in a fantastically panoramic position, on the top of a hill overlooking the hamlet of Volpaia and the valley of Radda in Chianti. It is carefully run by the owners Guido and Martina Bevilacqua. Swimming pool and terrace for breakfast and al fresco dining on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your La Locanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Hotel Radda In Chianti
- La Locanda Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany