Lovely hidden away hotel and wine resort. As guests you get to taste their wines for free. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, speaks english and some german. The majority of guests is german. The hotel looks like an old village with houses dotted around a main square. The pool area is big and has a lovely view. Rooms are quite dark but spacious. Even though the walls seem thick the noise throughout the halls is quite loud but bearable. Views from most rooms breathtaking. Extra pillows and blankets are at your disposal in each room. The breakfast is not very varied, dried or canned fruits, yoghurts, cereals, cuts of meat and cheese. We never had warm breakfast and to be honest i dont know if there is any. Waiters very friendly. Never had dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The XIII century village of Vescine is situated in the heart of the Chianti classico region and it’s now a Country Relais, conserving the original structure of the mediaeval village in perfect harmony with the surrounding countryside. Situated at 600mt above the sea level, Vescine allows you to enjoy the tranquility offered by the uncontaminated Chianti hills, while at the same time, allowing you to reach the primary cities of art of Siena and Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Il Borgo di Vescine - Relais del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany