This was a delightful, beautiful little hotel in the heart [on top of the hill] in Radda in Chianti. We were there for three days. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the breakfasts were good. The town and hotel were fairly central to the rest of the Chianti region. The staff were very helpful, albeit, they spoke very little english, they were still able to help with directions and making reservations for us. We would stay they again if we were ever to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel San Niccolo is the right place to be ravished by Tuscany charm: precious materials, authentic frescoes merged in a magic atmosphere to offer you an unforgettable experience, full of comfort and top quality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo San Niccolo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel Radda In Chianti
- San Niccolo Hotel
- Palazzo San Niccolo' Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany