Great staff, great location, very good breakfast and very good rooms.
The loation is fantastic in the middle of the city. If you have your breakast outside, you are at the main square.
We bought wines locally during our trip and could borrow glases at the hotel and enjoy the wines on the hotel terrasse.
Excellent restaurants nearby, no need to use your car.
We didn't try the pool, it's located on a sister hotel.
The staff is great. We bought wines locally during our stay and could borrow glases and drng the wines on the terrasse.
Excellent restauants nearby, no need to use your car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel San Niccolo is the right place to be ravished by Tuscany charm: precious materials, authentic frescoes merged in a magic atmosphere to offer you an unforgettable experience, full of comfort and top quality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palazzo San Niccolo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel Radda In Chianti
- San Niccolo Hotel
- Palazzo San Niccolo' Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany