In a "nothing" too touristy town. The welcome was not real welcoming and the lobby was dirty and tired looking. No service and rooms very small. You must be an Olympic athlete to walk to the parking area. Not so interesting. The breakfast was not even good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel San Niccolo is the right place to be ravished by Tuscany charm: precious materials, authentic frescoes merged in a magic atmosphere to offer you an unforgettable experience, full of comfort and top quality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo San Niccolo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel Radda In Chianti
- San Niccolo Hotel
- Palazzo San Niccolo' Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany