We stayed for 3 nights in the San Niccolo. The staff was young and kind but had a bit of a "I'll get to that at some point, but won't give you any specifics as to when" attitude. WiFi was advertised as available throughout the Hotel but was only available in the breakfast room and then not very well. Breakfast was just fine, nothing fancy but nothing great either. Our room 302 was a Junior Suite, but the roofline took out over half of the available space and it left us looking for a place to lay out our luggage. The skylight over our bed was nice but we received no instructions on how to use the remote control offered with it and finally figured out on day 3 how to keep the sunrise from waking us up. The bathroom was huge but lacked adequate lighting. The location of the Hotel is outstanding and Radda is a charming town with an excellent butcher and a few small shops. Radda is a great base to visit other small cities in the Chianti region and nearby wineries are all excellent. Others in our group opted for the sister hotel San Leopaldo just down the street. From what I saw of their rooms, service, the view from the breakfast area, and the staff it would be worth the few euros more a night to stay there. A very basic fitness room is available to both hotels guests but its located in the San Leopaldo. Not a bad experience, as I said everyone (especially David) was nice and there were no big issues.....just nothing outstanding to push this hotel over an average rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel San Niccolo is the right place to be ravished by Tuscany charm: precious materials, authentic frescoes merged in a magic atmosphere to offer you an unforgettable experience, full of comfort and top quality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palazzo San Niccolo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel Radda In Chianti
- San Niccolo Hotel
- Palazzo San Niccolo' Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany