The hotel is set in a small piazza in the quiet historic centre of Radda - sitting outside it is a lovely location to linger over breakfast. Staff were very friendly, the hotel has an intimate feel centred on the cafe eating area.
We arrived late and they made us feel very welcome.
If you are doing the Eroica, this hotel is ideally located and they have a separate secure garage where you can assemble/ store your bike ready for the big event. The Eroica route goes through Radda, but would recommend that you drive the 11k to Gaiole for the start.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel San Niccolo is the right place to be ravished by Tuscany charm: precious materials, authentic frescoes merged in a magic atmosphere to offer you an unforgettable experience, full of comfort and top quality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palazzo San Niccolo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel Radda In Chianti
- San Niccolo Hotel
- Palazzo San Niccolo' Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany