“Brilliant ”

Dining options: Reservations
Sheffield, England
“Brilliant ”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We visited again for dinner on Mother's Day. All the family think this is as good as any other Chinese in south yorks.

Crispy duck fantastic, mixed starter, pork in lettuce. All great.

Sizzling fillet steak for main was to die for.

Rotherham, United Kingdom
“The Four Season Is Amazing”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I didnt realise that The Four Seasons was here on trip advisor as I have been going here for many years now and have to say its still the best Chinese in Yorkshire. Its really not in the best loaction but it does have its own private car park, If you insist on location then go to China Rose in Bawtry its prettier but twice the price for food thats inferior.

Anyway back to the Fours Seasons, The owner is a lady called Jane (english name) who as I say runs a really superb restaurant and now knows what I like etc. The food from the starters to even the sweet is honestly second to none ! I have for many years promoted this place to friends and family as it really is a place I beleieve in. We all have our favourites but at the Four Seaons it is each and every time that you visit up to the same exceptional standards.

I would honestly put my money where my mouth is and assure you please please try this place you wont be dissapointed. But dont too many people go as I dont want to loose my seat there :)

On a final note I know Ive not mentioned the food and thats simply because its all gorgeous, whatever you like normally you will like here. I should just say though that the Garlic King Pawrns for starters are amazing mmmmmmm

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Nigel T
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Pleasant But Pricey...”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Visited here for Valentines Day after being recommended by friends. Great dining environment with friendly staff with large choice of food although rather expensive. The food itself is very tasty with prompt service

Visited February 2014
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“full to the brim”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We me,my hubby and sum friends visited[about 20 of us] to celebrate a birthday.The place was full, but 2 large tables were ready 4 us,the host of our party had pre-booked. As we seated, the staff began to bring food to the table, first there was prawn crackers n a sweet n sour dip plates were given out, and more food came out, we had seaweed,prawn toast,parcels,spare ribs and vegetable spring rolls.Quite alot of food,then once cleared, the staff fetched us crispy duck and pancakes with a plum sauce,cucumber n cabbage i think, after all that,i was glad t sit back, thinking that was it.But oh no,four more meat dishes came out,chicken in a lemon sauce,sizzling beef in a blackbean sauce,sweet n sour pork in batter,prawn n mushroom,n special fried rice.WOW.This was the Banquet.Well worth the money£20.50,pp.

• Visited February 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“" A blast from the past "”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I first came to this restaurant , several times , over 25 years ago and it was very good . It was just called the canton then .
The car park is ok but when the restaurant is fairly busy then you have to park on the road . To be fair this is not a problem you just have to walk another 10 yards . The décor and atmosphere of the restaurant was excellent and it really gave a "feel" of a proper Canton restaurant from many miles away . Ok the surrounding areas to the restaurant are not ideal but ,for me , this is a little oasis in the heart of south Yorks - For sure .
Food and service was excellent and the layout of tables complimented this .
All in all this was a superb night and me and my family will look forward to coming again .
I think though that for a restaurant of this quality they need a website . I would have loved to have looked at the menu and layout of the restaurant beforehand .
There is a lot of quality in this restaurant but it needs a bit more marketing to get it out there !

• Visited December 2013