Unicorn Hotel
PremierInn.com
US$84
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$95
US$78
US$76
US$67
All reviewsthe pubbreakfast was includedon arrivalmodern bathroomfull englishquick checklovely mealcomfy bedvery pleasant stayquiet locationgood sizefollowing morningtea coffeeroom was largenight's sleepriver viewtom browns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Thank you to Kirsty and her team for yet another fantastic weekend at the Unicorn hotel. As always the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms are lovely (we have stayed in a different room everytime and they are always clean and welcoming). There is a good choice of food that is tasty and always served quickly. I cannot the place. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, it is great for business, families and couples. Can't wait to see you all again at New Year.

Room Tip: Any, they are all fab.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anni C
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Good location on the banks of the River Trent; Food not bad and good value and a range of "Guest Beers" There are overnight rooms available at a reasonable price; Handy for Nottingham [by boat or road]

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank davidrandall
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Having visited this pub on only a handful of occasions, I am still surprised to read some of these reviews, I have always experienced a friendly welcome on all of my visits, to point where the manager Kirsty gave me the impression she remembered me (maybe that is just part of the service but seemed genuine) pleasant surroundings, good quality food for the price you are paying (this is chain pub/restaurant not a Michelin Star Restaurant - you get what you pay for) I will definitely be returning and say give it go and make your own minds up

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Louise447
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Booked a table for a family Sunday lunch and was completely underwhelmed by the whole experience. There was no 'meet and greet' - I had to wait at the bar to confirm our booking and be shown to our table. We were then left with menus but didn't know if we had to order at the bar or receive waiter service. The food itself was really mediocre, from the small Sunday lunch, very plain fish pie to the bland vegetarian tart, none of which were worth the money. The service was haphazard(one of the 5 meals arrived several minutes after the others) and the bill was wrong - we were overcharged for the 2 so-so puddings we ordered. The experience was rounded off by having to go to the bar to pay by card. The Unicorn is in a lovely location but it needs to sort itself out!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank DHC8
Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

Avoid at all costs. We took our granddaughters out for dinner. Halfway through our meal my wife while drinking her glass of coke peers into a half full glass and sees a opened mill carton sitting at the bottom with the ice cubes. We were all put off our meals, couldn't eat any more and we left with a full refund and we will never return.

• Stayed: October 2012