“"Im moving in"”
Review of Willow Cottage B&B

Willow Cottage B&B
Ranked #1 of 3 Yeadon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Amazing place, Julie your a star you made us so welcome into your home. Amazing B & B, stayed in the Garden Room, fab decor. Didn't want to leave our room. Excellant breakfast and plenty of choices. Will definately stay here again and would recommend to all our friends. Once again a BIG thank you,

Larene & Barry

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Every time I stay here I leave feeling so spoilt & pampered. The rooms are so comfy, furnishings elegant, hosts welcoming and breakfast beautifully cooked. Thanks so much for looking after me do well!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We chose this B&B as an alternative to airport parking for a week. On the hotel website it claims that car parking is available. We were therefore disappointed to find that parking was indeed on the street, a fact that the owner, who new of our reasons for using the hotel, had never indicated when we made the booking. When we arrived their comment of ‘it’ll be fine on the street’ did little to allay my fear.
We were also disappointed that breakfast was not provided. We had an early start to leave for the airport so didn’t expect a cooked breakfast. However I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect them to offer some form of refreshment. After all, I thought we had paid for bed and breakfast !
All in all a very disappointing experience and not an hotel I would recommend. Take my advice, check the contents on the tin first !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank udidask
willowcottage41, Owner at Willow Cottage B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

I would first like to say that we were saddened that you found Willow Cottage B&B dissapointing.
When you made the reservation there was a substantial discount given for your stay, as you were not having breakfast.This price also including free parking for a week.
There is a hospitality tray provided in your room , which has a large selection of teas and coffee/ biscuits.
We do not leave fresh milk in the rooms or juice. This could of been requested.
We are not a Hotel ,we are a small family run B&B .
Parking is outside the house or there is a small cark park 50 yards away.
If I remember you were leaving at approximatly 5am which we ordered you a taxi for, if you were in a hotel you would be asking for room service for breakfast at this time. Extra Cost
We offer a warm friendlly service and always do our best to make peoples stay a happy one.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is the best B & B you could wish for. Willow Cottage is lovely, with a fabulous décor. The rooms are decorated beautifully and the beds are so comfortable, you do not want to get out of them. When you do though, you are treated to a first class breakfast with plenty of choice, from fresh fruit, to a full English breakfast. Julie and Harvey, the hostess and host, are so friendly and welcoming. I first stayed in this house 5 years ago, and look forward so much, to every visit. There is nothing to fault this beautiful cottage, and Julie and Harvey have become firm friends.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caroline F
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

This was my 2nd stay at Willow Cottage and I loved it! Julie is a wonderful host, making me feel welcome and providing an excellent breakfast that sets me up for the day! The cottage is full of character with a lovely big garden at the back. I will definitley be back should my business take me to the area again :)

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Alistair M
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Very helpful and friendly owners. Room very stylishly renovated whilst retaining character. Everything seems good quality-beautiful bed and excellent hospitality tray. Cant comment in breakfast as we didn't have time but sure it will be proper Yorkshire one! Good base for airport users.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank CHERYL190744
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stayed at Willow Cottage last weekend, and enjoyed a very pleasant two days. The welcome- from Julie- was fabulous, the rooms themselves superb, and the breakfasts terrific. We look forward to calling again sometime, when, with better weather, we will be able to sit out and relax in the beautiful garden

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gordon T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yeadon
Leeds City Centre
Dakota Deluxe Leeds
Dakota Deluxe Leeds
#1 of 87 in Leeds

Been to Willow Cottage B&B? Share your experiences!