“Good Children's Party Venue”
Review of The Barn

The Barn
Ranked #16 of 34 Restaurants in Yeadon
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The Barn is a great place for all the family to come and enjoy fun activities, indoor and outdoor and great home-cooked food in our fab cafe.  We have all sorts of different events on weekly and monthly to keep the kids entertained (please see our event listings for regular updates) and it is a great place to meet other mums for cake and coffee!
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We visited the barn at Emsleys farm as our 4 year old son was invited to one of his friends 4th birthday party there, they do private parties, you've got exclusive use of the play barn for an hour or so followed by party food and birthday cake then they put some music on so the kids can have a bit of a dance.

We've been to two parties now and found that the staff were friendly, the place is clean and all the children were thoroughly enjoying themselves.

This is so much better than trying to have a kids birthday party at home, it costs you about £100 I think but obviously no hassle, the children love playing on the equipment and the best bit is someone else gets to do the tidying up !!

1  Thank dje1

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Been here before with my children and never had any problems getting in but today was told my 8yr was to old to play she was upset and all the girl on the desk said was it wasn't her fault maybe not but you need to put on your website the ages won't be going again even when you get the farm animals back

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Took my one year old here with some friends and was amazed by the amount of different spaces to play within the barn - there's something to suit all little people and it was busy with lots of other Mums and their children, so very popular. My little boy absolutely loved being able to play with lots of different toys and I loved that he was safe in one of the sections to play in.
We had lunch, which was lovely - fresh food, great, friendly service and plenty of high chairs. It was a fantastic day, looking at all of the different animals outside and then letting the kids run off some steam and have a coffee and natter with friends. I'd highly recommend The Barn to anyone with kids - a real hidden gem!!!