Although this hotel is rated as #1 in Abu Dhabi hotels, and my review wouldn't add much to the overall .. but I wanted to speak from my own experience ..
This hotel is absolutely great for a day or two to relax, it is really good for romantic nights for couples ..
I actually couldn't find anything that I can spot! Except for the relatively high price, but it's really worth it. From the moment of check-in to the clean and luxurious room to the fantastic swimming pool and bar .. everything is just great. I've had dinner with my family directly on the beach, and it was BBQ (Mainly seafood) which was delicious and the atmosphere was really great with the sea breeze (the hotel do not officially offer this kind of special preparation meal, so you have to ask them .. and I think they agreed because we were more than 10 persons).
I haven't tried the hotel's restaurant but my nephew did and he liked it. The view from the rooms is beautiful, directly on the beach. The hotel at night is amazing with dimmed light on walkways. The bar is nice with live band singing. (Although it's a sports bar and I'm not a sport guy, but I liked it ..)
They have some Arabian style sitting area in the garden, it's good to relax in for an hour or so .. and it's private (there are curtains).
The only thing that annoyed me was the reception calling us more than one time and asking us to close the room balcony door!! (The A/C is automatically programmed to turn off after leaving the door opened for about 10 minutes) it's accepted that the A/C will be automatically turned off, but it's totally inconvenient and not professional for a 5* hotel to keep calling and asking to close the balcony door! (They called at late night once!)
I would go back there if I go to U.A.E ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort and prepare to be swept away to a realm of waterfront luxury. Overlooking a pristine ribbon of United Arab Emirates beach between the desert landscape and the clean waters of the Arabian Gulf, Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort is situated on west coast of Abu Dhabi Emirates about 220 kilometers from Abu Dhabi City. An oasis of luxury and tranquility offering 800 meters of private beach, this alluring UAE beach resorts blends the Arabian Hospitality and stunning surroundings for weekend getaways, romantic break or a family holiday that will create memories to last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danat Jebel Dhanna Hotel Jebel Dhanna
- Danat Resort Abu Dhabi
- Danat Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Danat Resort Jebel Dhanna
- Jebel Dhanna
- Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort Emirate Of Abu Dhabi