“Liked our dirst visit we came back and bring a couple friends of ours.”

Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Llangybi
Havant, United Kingdom
“Liked our dirst visit we came back and bring a couple friends of ours.”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Good value for money, big accommodation, lovely spa, and delicious food.
Bed was comfortable to sleep into.
Nice location if you want to venture in different towns in the morning...
The only snug is lacking of staff serving outside the garden where there are numbers of other people wanting to have a drink cus it was a beautiful weather...that wasn't a big deal but would be nice.

Room Tip: Express what you think you might need in a room when booking. Dont be shy to ask for a particular ro...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sakuraneneng
Simon D, General Manager at Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I have taken over the management of The Cwrt Bleddyn since you stayed with us. I have looked at all the points you have made and they form part of my action plan to improve our standards. I hope that you will return in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you wish to discuss your review further. Again, thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Cardiff
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

£99 for two with breakfast and £25 pound each for dinner AND a bottle of wine on arrival ..... What could be wrong with that well ...... Nothing
The room was fine the food was good ( dinner and breakfast) and the staff friendly, use of the spa a lovely free extra now who could complain about that ?

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank HarrisCardiff
Newbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 February 2014

A hotel set in beautiful Welsh countryside with really good spa facilities. The swimming pool and gym was incredibly appreciated. The hotel is also very close to the beautiful towns of Usk and Cardiff is only 40 minutes by car away. The quietness of the area means that you get a wonderful night's sleep. A hooting tawny owl is a natural lullaby! The breakfast menu is incredibly varied and the quality of the chef at dinner is incredibly high! Five stars all round for everyone at the hotel!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

1 Thank Jinfeng G
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Went here for a spa day with a big group of friends, lovely Grecian/roman style baths. Good gym also available all day next to the spa. Wasn't too crowded and couldn't fault it. The staff bent over backwards to make the experience enjoyable, including booking us in at the restaurant and taking our food order over so we didn't need to do anything except turn up and eat. The treatments we all had were outstanding, and Naz (I think was her name) did all out treatments all day and was excellent and brilliant at relaxing us and checking we were enjoying our day. Really grateful to the helpful staff and will be going again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank 143mi55
Newport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I had the absolute pleasure of staying at this hotel last night, for the first time. My Sister and I booked a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast break and added Spa treatments as an extra.. The hotel is in a lovely Countryside setting. On arrival at 1pm we were advised we could leave our bags but check-in wasn't until 3pm. Not a problem. We had a lovely coffee relaxing in the cosy bar area then made our way to the Cwrtium Spa. We were met by a friendly spa therapist who showed us around the spa and lovely pool area, which is very 'Roman' in appearance. The spa treatments were very relaxing and we both felt they were good value. Back to reception and our check-in was quick and efficient. We also received an upgrade to a superior room, which was fabulous. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was exceptional with a huge bath and separate shower cubicle. Dinner in the Restaurant was tasty. My only criticism was that I asked for my vegetables to be over cooked rather than al dente and they were hard! The choices at breakfast were plentiful. However I wasn't able to have my first choice of Eggs Benedict as there were no muffins! No big drama, as there were plenty of other choices. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this experience to others.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llangybi
Glen-yr-Afon House Hotel
The Parkway Hotel & Spa
St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Three Salmons Hotel
Best Western Pontypool Metro Hotel
The Priory Hotel & Restaurant

Been to Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!