We stayed here two years ago for a valentines deal and loved it, so when we saw it was available this year we wanted to stay, asked if we could upgrade but there were no upgraded rooms left :(.
Stayed last night 15/2
As part of the package we were to get: chocolates on arrival, one nights stay, Set 3 course meal, Breakfast and 2pm check out.
The 3 course meal was ... like last year beautiful, really enjoyable, the whole meal took around 1.5 hours with a 30-40 minute wait between starter and main course, there were a lot of people complaining about this (it was very busy) but for us it was perfect, we were away for a night, had a glass of champagne why did we want to rush? The restaurant was lovely.
Rooms: When we checked in they told us that they had put us in a room on the ground floor, whilst not an upgraded room with all those amenities it was a lovely large room with plenty of space.
OMG The bed.... if I could have somehow snuck it out and brought it home.... was the comfiest bed I have ever slept in (including my own)
Breakfast: Full English, fruit, cereal, pastries... lots of wonderful choice... sadly still full from last nights dinner to fully appreciate an all you can eat buffet breakfast!
Staff: I wish I knew her name but the staff member on duty (I think she was the manager, only one in a suit in restaurant) at both dinner and breakfast was wonderful. Very attentive and having to deal with a lot of people (again it was very busy) THANK YOU!!
We rented a movie for £4 which was definitely worth it. Lots of choice.
Overall we had another lovely stay here and both said we would go again.
Would have given 5* but we never received our chocolates as part of our package, despite asking at reception they still never arrived! :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find a peaceful sanctuary at 4* Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel, a 19th century manor house nestled in 12 acres of landscaped gardens. The red-brick Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel is flanked by rolling lawns and tucked away in chocolate-box East Yorkshire countryside. Stained-glass stairwells and manicured grounds date back to the halcyon days of this 19th Century manor house, nestled in picturesque Willerby just five miles outside of Hull, the city of culture for 2017. Humberside Airport is just 20 minutes away. Invite your delegates to the largest events hotel in East Yorkshire - we can host up to 550 people at a conference. Or make this your mini-break base for Beverley Races or The Deep aquarium - both just five miles away. Kick back and relax in our onsite Feel Good Health Club equipped with an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, whirl pool and gym. All bedrooms feature a flat-screen TV and complimentary high speed WiFi. Some of our classic rooms look out over the landscaped gardens or the courtyard. Keep an eye on the kids in our interconnecting rooms. In privilege and superior rooms you can enjoy complimentary unlimited movies, a Nespresso coffee machine, newspaper, robe and slippers. Complimentary high speed WiFi is available in all of our 10 naturally lit meeting rooms, the bar and our lounge. Our landscaped gardens make the perfect wedding snap backdrop. Complimentary high speed WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel Hull
- Ramada Kingston-Upon-Hull
- Kingston-Upon-Hull Ramada