We have stayed at this hotel a number of times over the years - the last time was too long ago (when it belonged to a rival chain). Our room was on the ground floor at the back, facing east. We had a room in the corner so double aspect windows looking out onto a treeline road, plus nice shade (the whole week we were there we didnt see a cloud!). This meant that even tho it was hot the room was always nice and cool. Very clean, well maintained, no problems for the short visit (Monday to Friday). Staff very friendly, both in the hotel and in the spa. We made use of the pool which was never very busy. Made use of the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi too. Couldnt bring ourselves to use the Gym - it was enough to watch others!
From our perspective, its very well placed, positioned as it is on a parallel road to the main road, which gives easy access to Hull, Lincolnshire (via The Humber Bridge) and all points North. Their is also a reasonable selection of shops in the strip mall within walking distance (5 minutes), plus a garage.
The only meal we ate in was breakfast which was good as expected. The only reason I didnt rate it as excellent was a lack of Gluten free subsititutes for things like sausages at the breakfast buffet(I am a Coeliac). But honestly this hotel is not alone (as I have found). I will stay again.. its a favourite for trips to see family. Maybe they will have some GF breakfast options next time?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find a peaceful sanctuary at 4* Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel, a 19th century manor house nestled in 12 acres of landscaped gardens. The red-brick Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel is flanked by rolling lawns and tucked away in chocolate-box East Yorkshire countryside. Stained-glass stairwells and manicured grounds date back to the halcyon days of this 19th Century manor house, nestled in picturesque Willerby just five miles outside of Hull, the city of culture for 2017. Humberside Airport is just 20 minutes away. Invite your delegates to the largest events hotel in East Yorkshire - we can host up to 550 people at a conference. Or make this your mini-break base for Beverley Races or The Deep aquarium - both just five miles away. Kick back and relax in our onsite Feel Good Health Club equipped with an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, whirl pool and gym. All bedrooms feature a flat-screen TV and complimentary high speed WiFi. Some of our classic rooms look out over the landscaped gardens or the courtyard. Keep an eye on the kids in our interconnecting rooms. In privilege and superior rooms you can enjoy complimentary unlimited movies, a Nespresso coffee machine, newspaper, robe and slippers. Complimentary high speed WiFi is available in all of our 10 naturally lit meeting rooms, the bar and our lounge. Our landscaped gardens make the perfect wedding snap backdrop. Complimentary high speed WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel Hull
- Ramada Kingston-Upon-Hull
- Kingston-Upon-Hull Ramada