Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel
PremierInn.com
Lazaat(Cottingham)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotels.com
Hallmark Hotel Hull(North Ferriby)
US$88
US$82
Agoda.com
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$171
Vale Guest House(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$37
Campanile Hull - City Center(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$47
US$38
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Doubletree by Hilton Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$93
US$90
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsfigs brasseriedinner dancetrouser pressswimming poolevening mealleisure facilitiescar parkno liftsauna and steam roomgood sizelovely hotelroom was largecooked breakfastexecutive rooman updatebooked this hotelfish and chips
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Reviewed 12 February 2014

A reasonable hotel for a business trip with colleagues. My room was on the lowest level next to the car park. Whilst generously proportioned with a sitting area, the room was poorly lit, had dark decor and furniture which needed a makeover and was very cold. The radiators were sited so that either (a) they were tucked away behind the closed curtains, giving out no heat or (b) I had to leave the curtains open to get heat (but then my room and I were fully visible to the car park). I also suffered from a lead-footed guest in the room above (not the hotel's fault) but I could hear everything going on from the ealry hours. I don't like hearing other guests using their toilet - can hotels not invest in some sort of sound-proofing!!

However, things improved on the food-front. The hotel accommodated our late table booking and the food was generally of a high quality. Ditto the breakfast, although it was a bit disconcerting sitting down eating with 3-4 staff lined up watching my every move and pouncing to remove an empty dish the moment I put it down!

I didn't use the hotel's other amenities although it appears to cater for a wide range of requirements. The hotel was also very busy (midweek) but with my lack of local knowldege I don't know if that's because it's popular or through lack of competition.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DMR1
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I've stayed here many times over the past few months and its becoming a little home away from home! The service is always excellent and the food from Figs is surprisingly very good, I've yet to be disappointed.

A few niggles though; the bathrooms are very dated and need to be improved, that goes for some of the rooms. The beds aren't comfortable and breakfast is unfortunately the opposite to the main meal. The gym is very small so don't expect a full workout.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My wife and myself stayed for a three day break and both agreed that this is one of the better Best Westerns we have stayed in.The Reception was friendly and efficient booking us in to a large room which had disabled facilities.The room was huge and very warm and quiet.We chose to eat in Figs and although some people may think it is expensive you get what you pay for and we had excellent food cooked to perfection.The leisure centre was there for us to use but we did not use it..All the staff and management at the hotel are friendly and go out of their way to help you and we would have no hesitation returning to the hotel if we visited the area again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

We didn't stay here but attended their new year gala evening held in the large function room, I think there was over 100 people there. We had had to order our food when we booked weeks beforehand which I suppose is ok for such an occasion. I was not expecting anything special food wise from a large function but i was pleasantly surprised, all three courses where of high quality & the service excellent. Later there was a professional band which got almost everyone up dancing, we left when the disco started.

Stayed: January 2014