“two night stay at Willerby Manor near Hull”

Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Willerby
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The hotel is much better than the appearance form the entrance suggests. Beautiful garden at the rear to enjoy a drink. Very comfortable room. Excellent light lunch and very helpful staff. Can recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The last time I stayed here was on my wedding night in 1991. Since then my marriage became tired and stale and I'm afraid the Willerby Manor has too.

The room I had was pleasant enough and clean but in desperate need of updating. The mattress was particularly poor and uncomfortable. Staff on reception were friendly. The bar and restaurant are fine, although the staff are a little brusque. The grounds still lovely.

With some investment, it could be a very nice hotel indeed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Certain areas of this hotel have been modernised and look great, but the pavilion suite is dated including toilets and bedrooms the same. hairdryer was hilarious one on wall with a hose!! Service and food were good and staff excellent. It needs some money spending on it to bring bedrooms up to modern standards as this hotel could be fabulous as great location and gardens. Hotel sliding door entrance wants taking down as smells fusty, and not welcoming!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My wife and I had a very pleasant stay at Willerby Manor Hotel. We had our dog with us who was welcome in the hotel but not public areas. The room we were allocated was a suite which we found excellent. Enormous room, very comfortable bed and even a dog bowl and blanket for our dog to sleep on. Because it was such a pleasant evening we opted to eat outside of the patio. It had heating and looked over the well manicured grounds. It also meant that we didn't have to put the dog in the car. We had booked on a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rate and were allocated £20 each to spend on our dinner. This was plenty. The food was very good and the staff were very pleasant and attentive.
I would certainly stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MisterD25
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very comfortable hotel with beautiful gardens. The rooms are clean with comfortable chairs, TV & tea & coffee making facilities. Food is good too. Breakfasts are very generous and tasty. We have stayed here several times and find it easy to access Kingston upon Hull town centre as well as York and the Humber Bridge. Quiet residential area.

Room Tip: We have had suites overlooking the garden, very quiet.
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Just been to a wedding at this hotel, the room it was in was lovely, bar was a little pricey butiit's a hotel what do you expect, my only niggle was the buffet Que was quite big so we decided to wait for a while when we finally went for the food there was only a few sausage rolls left, a plate of wedges and about 8 sandwiches, I had eaten throughout the day so I wasn't bothered plus I was pleased to see the buffet been eaten and not wasted like some buffets
To my horror a staff member came from behind the wall where they bring the food out and started to eat the sandwiches, she wasn't even discreet about it and ate one in the back once the buffet had been cleared, that was my only gripe otherwise the bride and groom looked lovely and everyone looked like they enjoyed it

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank alison m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willerby
Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel
Cave Castle Hotel & Country Club
Village Hotel Club Hull
Village Hotel Club Hull
#5 of 20 in Kingston-upon-Hull

Been to Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel

Address: Well Lane, Willerby HU10 6ER, England
Region: United Kingdom > England > Yorkshire > East Riding of Yorkshire > Willerby
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Willerby
Price Range: £48 - £93 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Kingston Upon Hull