Excellent value for money. Needed somewhere to stay on long journey to Edinburgh and thins was mid point. Included in price was a continental breakfast which was excellent. Had family room and was pleasantly surprised by size of the room.
Nice to see spare pillows in the room and the sofa bed had been made up.
Toby carvery nice and handy and met expectations. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for quality budget accommodation in Hull, this smart, modern hotel is going to suit you down to the ground. You'll find it in the village of Willerby, just five miles from the city and close to the M62 and Humber Bridge.The lodge has 32 comfy, modern rooms and is next door to a Toby Carvery, where you can tuck into freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and great value pub-food. It's an ideal base for business or pleasure, especially with Hull Arena, the KC stadium and Beverley Racecourse all on the doorstep.Hull combines a rich maritime heritage with some innovative modern attractions, such as The Deep: an underwater world of sharks, stingrays and other weird and wonderful sea creatures.Plus there's shopping at Princes Quay, eight free museums to meander through, including the Ferens Art Gallery, as well as lots of boutiques and vintage arcades. Further afield you have the breathtaking East Yorkshire coastline, the Humber Bridge Country Park and the 79 miles-long Yorkshire Wolds Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Innkeepers Lodge Hull, Willerby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innkeepers Hotel Willerby
- Innkeepers Hotel Kingston Upon Hull