This is a nice, clean hotel. The bathroom was gleaming clean with a nice powerful shower and fluffy towels. The bed we stayed in was very comfortable and we found that the staff would do anything to make our stay more pleasant. We stayed here for 3 nights and our room overlooked a field which we were pleased with. The room was cleaned, bins emptied and towels changed every morning and the hotel staff were always cheerful and polite.
The breakfast which was in the Toby Carvery next door left a little to be desired as the bread was quite hard and there isn't much choice but we opted for the full English breakfast which cost a few pounds but was delicious and it was all you can eat! Again very helpful and friendly staff in the Toby Carvery but they were always short on coffee mugs.
I have rated this hotel 4 stars, They lost a star due to the fact that the cleaners used bleach in the bathroom around our belongings (which included our toothbrushes and left them tasting funny).
Overall great hotel, great staff and great food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for quality budget accommodation in Hull, this smart, modern hotel is going to suit you down to the ground. You'll find it in the village of Willerby, just five miles from the city and close to the M62 and Humber Bridge.The lodge has 32 comfy, modern rooms and is next door to a Toby Carvery, where you can tuck into freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and great value pub-food. It's an ideal base for business or pleasure, especially with Hull Arena, the KC stadium and Beverley Racecourse all on the doorstep.Hull combines a rich maritime heritage with some innovative modern attractions, such as The Deep: an underwater world of sharks, stingrays and other weird and wonderful sea creatures.Plus there's shopping at Princes Quay, eight free museums to meander through, including the Ferens Art Gallery, as well as lots of boutiques and vintage arcades. Further afield you have the breathtaking East Yorkshire coastline, the Humber Bridge Country Park and the 79 miles-long Yorkshire Wolds Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Innkeepers Lodge Hull, Willerby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innkeepers Hotel Willerby
- Innkeepers Hotel Kingston Upon Hull