“Awesome fun day on the lanes of Herts and Beds”
Review of TrailWorld Limited

TrailWorld Limited
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Just done this for the second time now, such a good day out and well worth the money, it's not just some track on their land, you actually go out on the green lanes for hours, even a nice little pub lunch in the middle of it all. Woudl def do this again and def would recommend to others.

1  Thank Dawnrc
Reviewed 11 November 2011

Fantastic! Dave (and co) looked after us well and very patiently, it was a friendly group of people, and the mud, water, slides, falls, and general challenges of the day not only gave us lots of laughs but I’m sure also helped in my general skill levels on the bike back on the road. My concerns beforehand were the usual I guess – will it be too difficult/easy, will the hire clothes/boots be uncomfortable or too cold/hot, and would I end up wishing it was a half day instead of a day? In order:- It was challenging, but never too difficult. The hire kit was excellent and I appreciated the safety armour as I came off twice. I wouldn’t have wanted less than the full day. Bikes were super. Big ‘thank you’ all round. Very professional organisation. To be highly recommended if you are an average skill level (full licence) biker who wants to try a bit of off road excitement.

1  Thank gorpo59